• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
FOR MY BABY!!!!
Fisher-Price My Little SnugaMonkey Cradle 'n Swing 155 and you get Fisher-Price Deluxe Bouncer - My Little SnugaMonkey FREE!!! and $65 dollar value..

Member Summary

SnugaMonkey Cradle 'n Swing (19.58kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Just got this deal. Plus I had the 10% off coupon from signing up for the target baby texts, and retailmenot has a $5 off $50 coupon link and got both for $145 shipped.

Good deal, OP! Expanding on the choices just a little:

If someone wants just the cradle 'n swing but not the bouncer (my 6 month pregnant daughter thinks bouncers are evil!), AND if you don't care about the monkey and find the more common bunny acceptable, WalMart's at $99.99 for the snugabunny version.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Fisher-Price-My-Little-Snugabunny-Crad...

These thigns are a great investment.

manny805 said:   FOR MY BABY!!!!
Fisher-Price My Little SnugaMonkey Cradle 'n Swing 155 and you get Fisher-Price Deluxe Bouncer - My Little SnugaMonkey FREE!!! and $65 dollar value..

How do I get this deal?

How does this works?

How does this works?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014