• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon PC Digital Download: 2K Mega Pack $25 *it's back & cheaper*

$5 Cheaper from previous deal! Don't forget to try the EC coupon if it works to bring thus down to $20 (confirmation appreciated)

http://www.amazon.com/2K-Games-41092-Mega-Pack/dp/B008GW607G?t=

Everything activates on steam except CivCity Rome 1. Bioshock
2. Bioshock 2
3. Borderlands GOTY
4. CivCity Rome
5. Duke Nukem Forever Complete (DNF+ both DLCs)
6. Mafia II
7. Civilization V GOTY
8. Civilization IV Complete
9. The Stronghold Collection

s/d

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

mega pack (26.23kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

EC coupon?

flynnibus said:   EC coupon?
Editor's Choice coupon if you ordered certain games last year you got emailed a $5 coupon

A ridiculous number of games. If I didn't already own three of them, I probably would be in.

Does anyone know if they are individual keys or a single bundled key? I only need two of those games, so this is interesting if I can gift the other keys.

I think they're individual keys

I still have an extra key from the last Duke Nukem Forever deal. Can't find any takers on it. I only beat the expansion but haven't finished the full game yet. It is a pretty long game for an fps.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014