• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.kylesgunshop.com/store.php?seller=KylesGunshop&seeall...

Six rounds of .45 AUTO. . ... in a package that fits into the hands of any user. With the new GLOCK SLIMLINE we present grip ergonomics of the next dimension. By using a single-stack magazine, the GLOCK 36 measures only 28.5mm/1.13 in. in width. Together with the secure-grip design, this makes handling the pistol very easy.

Member Summary

guns
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I like that Glock is moving away from their box and starting to develop more unique pistols. With that said between this and a snubby I would prefer the snubby.

While I prefer the double stack, I love the Glock 45. A great carry piece.

This is a great pistol. Glock's thinnest model despite being .45acp, & still their only single stack mag (until this year maybe).

Mine was super accurate, & lots of sight radius compared to the 26 & other baby glocks, more like a 19. Real pleasure to shoot too for being such a small & light .45acp. Only nitpick is your last finger rests on the mag extension, not grip frame.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014