• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Note: Shipping/Service Fees also apply!

Expires Apr 12, 2013

Limit 2 per person, 1 per order.
Online only for items on www.FTD.com.
US delivery only; not valid for delivery in AK/HI.
Shipping & service fees may apply (typically $15.99-$29.99).
Valid toward taxes & fees; special offers & discounts shown on www.FTD.com at time of redemption.
Not valid for FTD email offers or websites with special offers like points/miles.

Groupon Link

Don't forget about Fat Wallet Cash Back!

Member Summary

ftd
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Please remember this can't be combined with any other offers. So if you have a web-link or rewards portal that gives you 20% off - you won't get it. Same is true for free ship offers, etc.

This still may net you the best deal - but it isn't like getting 50% off an order.

Yes, I have used some of these types of deals in the past, but they are not that MUCH better than some of the online deals, I'd say only just slightly better in terms of how much you spend, but I know every dollar can count especially after coming off the holiday season.

BenH said:   Please remember this can't be combined with any other offers. So if you have a web-link or rewards portal that gives you 20% off - you won't get it. Same is true for free ship offers, etc.

This still may net you the best deal - but it isn't like getting 50% off an order.

FTD's total price for 12 long stem roses in a vase and delivered was $106 (without the Groupon deal) the local florists' total price for the same thing was $80. They are the largest local florist and would most likely be the florist that would fulfill my order if placed through FTD. Not a good deal in my area (Sarasota, FL).

not working on anything... i just picked something that was ont he front page

I bought two coupons the last time. It was hell trying to redeem them as you must buy regular priced items. In the end, it was absolutely not worth it.

BenH said:   Please remember this can't be combined with any other offers. So if you have a web-link or rewards portal that gives you 20% off - you won't get it. Same is true for free ship offers, etc.

That's not correct. You CAN combine. It's just a PITA!

1. Order your Groupon code
  2. Go to FTD com DIRECTLY (not through a link)
  3. Add your flowers to your basket, add in the shipping info
  4. Add in the Groupon code, verify it was added
  5. NOW click on your Shoprunner link or whatever. This random link I found will get you 20% off
  6. After clicking the link, go back to your shopping cart

It should now still have the Groupon applied, plus whatever other deal you got (I can verify the 20% off worked.)

Glad this worked, as the Groupon alone was actually MORE expensive than the 20% off...

Soooo...FTD sent my flowers a full week early. Called, complained and got 20% credited back...so my method above worked....but your flowers may arrive on the wrong day. YMMV! Sigh.

I'd say warm deal at best....basically getting free shipping as most shipping is around $15+

There are threads about how to combine offers in previous years. It's doable, but after you check out they'll yank your Groupon away (despite you having a confirmation saying you'll pay $5 dollars) - and once you complain long enough, you'll get it back. Depends on how much effort you want to use to be cheap.

I'll be doing it for the third straight year!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014