• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Can't get the instant savings when checking out... No sign of it when ready to submit order.

itismycountry said:   Can't get the instant savings when checking out... No sign of it when ready to submit order.

Welcome to Fatwallet! As BB noted in title, these deals are in-store only.

I would not recommend these cameras for any dvr system/not enough night range and poor resolution. Guess if thats all you can afford. I started out with cameras like these and quickly upgraded.

Sound advice. Any recommendation? Thanks!

mitus said:   Sound advice. I would not recommend these cameras for any dvr system/not enough night range and poor resolution. Guess if thats all you can afford. I started out with cameras like these and quickly upgraded.



Any recommendation of a better Security Camera in this price range

Butcherboy said:   mitus said:   Sound advice. I would not recommend these cameras for any dvr system/not enough night range and poor resolution. Guess if thats all you can afford. I started out with cameras like these and quickly upgraded.



Any recommendation of a better Security Camera in this price range


People shouldn't be doing home security in this price range.

Your better off buying the swann system at costco for $299.. they are 600 tvl instead of 400 better picture


a (18.65kB)
Disclaimer
Just putting the cameras up are a deterrent.

I think the Swann Security Cameras look real.

Or do you think this Security Cameras looks real ?

I was able to order the $17.99 AR cam for free delivery and no sales tax in my state. Not so on the other one. Adding to system, just as an additional doggie-cam.

Can this be used to monitor kids bedroom?

Just a heads up... I was at Fry's and saw the cameras.

It looked like these cameras are used for TV's out of the box, and maybe you can get it to work with a computer (I am not tech savvy.)

These are not like Foscam's (IP/internet cams).

Swann will never, never, NEVER send you a rebate and will NEVER respond to any of your inquiries. They have shifted their addresses several times over the years. Total rebate thieves! Thank you.

halitosis3 said:   Swann will never, never, NEVER send you a rebate and will NEVER respond to any of your inquiries. They have shifted their addresses several times over the years. Total rebate thieves! Thank you.

I've received 4 separate Swann rebates in the last 3 years with no problems. 3 of the 4 were for cameras like this one. I guess YMMV.

I will say that they work fine but I upgraded to higher res cameras after a couple years using mine.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014