• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
HEAVY REVISION
H/T to DealNews (Boo to them for posting a $3.99 deal for about an hour)

DiscountMags offers a Stereophile Magazine 1-Year Subscription (12 issues) for $19.99. Coupon code DEALNEWS cuts it to $5.99.

Go through FW to get 10% CB for DiscountMags. Assuming that CB stacks with the coupon code DEALNEWS, going this route would result in a final price of $3.99...or is it $5.40?

DiscountMags.com
See DiscountMags.com discounts that earn 10.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

steriophile
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • DiscountMags.com Coupons:
    FLASH40
    DiscountMags 4 Hour Sale: 40% Off Every Magazine (expires 10/13/14 4:00pm)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Code DEALNEWS is only taking off $4.00 for me...

thinkingman said:   Code DEALNEWS is only taking off $4.00 for me...

Yeah. Same for me. I tried it with the FatWallet Cash Back first, then figured that might be messing up the DEALNEWS discount, so I tried it without the Fatwallet referral. Both wound up being $4 off for me.

Too bad. Great stereo mag if you have lots of $$$$.

Agree. I love this mag. Maybe a better price is on the horizon.

Deal seems to be dead. But it's only 96 cents more at MagazinesUSA.com - $6.95 with coupon code MPSBIG . Also, Zinio is currently running it for $5/year if you don't mind reading it on a device.

Yeah ... I am looking for a few dollars discount on subscribing to a magazine that will review the new $12,000 speakers ...which I can now easily afford thanks to the discounted subscription.

I've never used magazineUSA.com but be aware they have a D- rating from the BBB, mostly on delivery issues. Stereophile is a good magazine and my subscription just ended. I also subscribe to The Absolute Sound which is also very good.

bd said:   Deal seems to be dead. But it's only 96 cents more at MagazinesUSA.com - $6.95 with coupon code MPSBIG . Also, Zinio is currently running it for $5/year if you don't mind reading it on a device.

umenon said:   Yeah ... I am looking for a few dollars discount on subscribing to a magazine that will review the new $12,000 speakers ...which I can now easily afford thanks to the discounted subscription.

Pretty sad life if you can't dream big, or strive to obtain something you don't think you'll ever own.
Not to mention, sometimes you come across great deals on used gear.

aus said:   umenon said:   Yeah ... I am looking for a few dollars discount on subscribing to a magazine that will review the new $12,000 speakers ...which I can now easily afford thanks to the discounted subscription.

Pretty sad life if you can't dream big, or strive to obtain something you don't think you'll ever own.

I own a set of Magnaplanars 3.4s driven by two mono Aragon Amps.i realize these might be considered ancient in today's world ... but they sound as great as the first day. And I bought my gear after seeing them on the Recommended Components List.

My comment was simply to highlight the ironies of certain avenues each of us pursue.

Cheers.

umenon said:   aus said:   umenon said:   Yeah ... I am looking for a few dollars discount on subscribing to a magazine that will review the new $12,000 speakers ...which I can now easily afford thanks to the discounted subscription.

I own a set of Magnaplanars 3.4s driven by two mono Aragon Amps.i realize these might be considered ancient in today's world ... but they sound as great as the first day. And I bought my gear after seeing them on the Recommended Components List.

My comment was simply to highlight the ironies of certain avenues each of us pursue.

Cheers.

The brand Aragon has been resurrected by Indy Audio Labs, just saw the ad in an issue of Stereophile.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014