• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I've been waiting for a deal like this as I love this magazine! Best Deal Magazines has Family Handyman on sale right now for 80% off with coupon GETHANDY. The regular price of Family Handyman is usually $24 a year but if you use this coupon it makes the price $4.80 per year. Iím in for 3!

Best Deal Magazines Family Handyman

Best Deal Magazines
Need a Best Deal Magazines coupon that earns 8.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

handyman (12.35kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

In for 3 years! Thanks OP!

thanks OP. i've just ordered 3 too.

2 questions, if anyone knows:
1. Autorenew?
2. Does it add to a subscription if you already have a year?

Green for the good deal, but there are some pretty bad reviews of the company doing the selling.

thx op, in for 1/ plus 6 free gifts.

in for 3year subscribe Thanks~

Gambit3 said:   2 questions, if anyone knows:
1. Autorenew?
2. Does it add to a subscription if you already have a year?

Best Deal Magazines does not ever automatically renew any subscription purchased through us. We leave the choice to renew up to you.

If you are ordering a renewal, please indicate that the order is a renewal rather than a new order. Have your shipping label from your current subscription available and enter the name and address exactly as it appears on your mailing label. You can do this by indicating that the order is a gift which will bring up a screen where you can enter your name and address if it differs from that on your account with Best Deal Magazines.

so the credit card page says 'submit' at the bottom before I have had a chance to enter the code - can you tell where in the process the code is being submitted ? Thanks !

Free "gifts" are kind of funny, because they are already freely available to everyone. Public domain ebooks.

Otherwise good deal, thanks OP!

BloatedElvis said:   so the credit card page says 'submit' at the bottom before I have had a chance to enter the code - can you tell where in the process the code is being submitted ? Thanks !

The coupon box is on the shopping cart page. If you view your shopping cart, look just below and you will see a box with "Enter coupon code or gift card number" next to it. Underneath is the "apply coupon" button. Once you enter your coupon code click the apply coupon button and you will see your discount in the shopping cart. You can then click on credit card and continue through the checkout process.

This is on Amazon for $10 but it's still a good deal.

How does 1 year @ $10 compare to 3 years for $14.40??? Not too well in my book.

how long is it good for

In for 2 yrs thanks OP!!

Curious it did not offer a 3 yr options for me? How did you get that?

If you like the magazine, be sure to join their FB page: https://www.facebook.com/TheFamilyHandyman. They often post useful articles and videos. Or if you're unsure if you want to get the magazine, check out the link to get an sample of the articles.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014