YMMV -$2 Lowe's 18 gal Storage Tote

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Lowe's
See Lowe's promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

18 gal Storage Tote
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
$1 at my store.

mistadeal (Jan. 28, 2013 @ 10:19a) |

$1 at my store too. Ordered 2, then received a call saying they were OOS.

RDMustang1 (Jan. 28, 2013 @ 12:13p) |

When I added to cart, it showed 0 inventory for my area.

cattlet (Jan. 28, 2013 @ 2:54p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice, but none of my 8 stores near me carry it.

The subject line tells me that I will be paid $2 for each tote.

yoregano said:   The subject line tells me that I will be paid $2 for each tote.

I clicked on this thread thinking the same, and it is $2 each. (too bad, nothing in stock around my zip)

nothing around my area..

Nor mine...wooda snagged a handful fer shure

In for 6.....thanks OP

(edit; not happening.....contacted by store....none in stock, even after the e-mail comes and says the order is ready for pick up at that store. Spoke to customer service manager who refused to substitute any tote at that price and said "it happens often"......well, f/u Lowes.....I use Home Depot for all my purchases, over $50,000 per year and I'm not a Lowes customer, so you probably made the right move....as far as me becoming a customer.....not happening also!)

Got last one in my area, but if it's like past experiences, I'll get notified shortly that they don't have it in stock. Their inventory system is so error-prone and unreliable.

yeah teh last dozen or so clearanace deals i've tried to get at Lowes i've gotten the cancellation emails. You'd think with the money they make they'd be able to pay someone to maintain their inventory system.

They have it in stock near my area. But the original list price is 4$. Is it really worth paying 2$ for something i don't immediately need?

NYBonk said:   yeah teh last dozen or so clearanace deals i've tried to get at Lowes i've gotten the cancellation emails. You'd think with the money they make they'd be able to pay someone to maintain their inventory system.. Yeah, I agree. I waited over an hour once in Lowes while they looked all over for the item I was picking up from an online order. Said system shows there's 1 somewhere in the store but couldn't find it.

Nice if you can find any, my stores are empty.

FatWalker said:   In for 6.....thanks OP

(edit; not happening.....contacted by store....none in stock, even after the e-mail comes and says the order is ready for pick up at that store. Spoke to customer service manager who refused to substitute any tote at that price and said "it happens often"......well, f/u Lowes.....I use Home Depot for all my purchases, over $50,000 per year and I'm not a Lowes customer, so you probably made the right move....as far as me becoming a customer.....not happening also!)

LOL Really?! Over $12 in ugly Christmas totes that you expect to be available a month after Christmas? Their loss, I'm sure.

green14 said:   FatWalker said:   In for 6.....thanks OP

LOL Really?! Over $12 in ugly Christmas totes that you expect to be available a month after Christmas? Their loss, I'm sure.

Your post makes no sense at all....do you?

(i.e. it isn't about the totes, it is about their on line inventory system. Why take orders and get people to the store, if you don't have the product? A company this size can afford to keep the inventory up to date. Yes, "ugly christmas totes" to you, but a torx T8 or a leaking toilet repair part on a different day. This isn't the first time this has happened.)

LOL Really......So now, go away troll.

FatWalker said:   green14 said:   FatWalker said:   In for 6.....thanks OP

(i.e. it isn't about the totes, it is about their on line inventory system. Why take orders and get people to the store, if you don't have the product? A company this size can afford to keep the inventory up to date. Yes, "ugly christmas totes" to you, but a torx T8 or a leaking toilet repair part on a different day. This isn't the first time this has happened.)

So call the store, princess. It's really not that difficult if you're afraid of the inventory being incorrect. Perhaps you should shop at a store that just delivers instead.

Troll Go Away
Disclaimer
green14 said:   FatWalker said:   green14 said:   FatWalker said:   In for 6.....thanks OP

So call the store, princess. It's really not that difficult if you're afraid of the inventory being incorrect. Perhaps you should shop at a store that just delivers instead.

....not "afraid of the inventory being incorrect"....the inventory was incorrect....this and other times....PLEASE....just GO AWAY!!

taohk said:   Nice, but none of my 8 stores near me carry it.
Same here.

Although, thanx for posting

Another option: Real Organized 12-Gallon Red and Green Plastic Lidded Crate $2.50

12-Gallon tote with hinged lid

thx said:   Another option: Real Organized 12-Gallon Red and Green Plastic Lidded Crate $2.50

12-Gallon tote with hinged lid

These are down to $1.25 at some stores. Just ordered a few. Got confirm email. Now just waiting for the "out of stock" call back.

$1 at my store.

$1 at my store too. Ordered 2, then received a call saying they were OOS.

When I added to cart, it showed 0 inventory for my area.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014