• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Not sure whether clearance items at OSH are system-wide or store-by-store. Store near me (94521) has all Makita and Milwaukee parts and accessories 50% off. At my store, this was cordless batteries of all sizes, Milwaukee drill bits, auger bits, hole saws, and the like, recipro saw and jigsaw blades, and so on. I picked up a couple of hole saws, and tossed in the current 15% off any single item coupon (from email blast last week, or on front page of in-store flyer) to shave off a few extra bucks on top of that. (And, I had my $5 "birthday" credit and another $5 points credit I was able to toss on top of that as well... so my OOP was > $5 for $40 in tools.)

Member Summary

linky

to website

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014