• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Can't believe this wasn't already posted here. Missed the add'l 10% off by 1 day, but you can still get a $20 GC (when you buy 2 boxes) to make it $0.146/diaper for the size 2 Baby Dry's. Free in-store pickup.

http://www.target.com/p/pampers-baby-dry-diapers-economy-pack-se...

Member Summary

Pampers Baby Dry Diapers
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While this really isn't a bad deal, Amazon Mom makes it the same price without a gift card (at least for size 5). Also, there isn't any sales tax for me with Amazon.

For the money you can't beat the Target Up and Up brand diapers. I know some folk have had an issue with rashes and the dry lock or whatever they call the innards but if they work for you they're great and cheap.

We're cloth diaper people 98% of the time but there's still the other 2% when you can't use cloth that it comes in handy to keep a case of diapers around. (Travel, when rashes occur, etc...)

sauceyapple said:   While this really isn't a bad deal, Amazon Mom makes it the same price without a gift card (at least for size 5). Also, there isn't any sales tax for me with Amazon.

Amazon adds sales tax for some states.

Out of stock near me good luck to others. Great deal!

Offer available online only. went to store and try to buy these with $20 GC but Store Manager told me that is just ONLY only.

amanprogrammer said:   Offer available online only. went to store and try to buy these with $20 GC but Store Manager told me that is just ONLY only.

$20 gc in store starts today.

It's actually cheaper for me today to go w/ Costco's deal on Huggies size 3 210 diapers for $31.49 making them 15 cents each instead of 16 cents each w/ the Target deal.

Costco's deal ends tonite.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.