• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Can't find a post on this (maybe everyone else knows something I don't = ) so here goes . . .

Best Buy offers the SanDisk 32GB Ultra UHS-I Class 10 SDHC Card (SDSDU-032G-A11) with a max read of 30MB/s for $19.99 delivered (+ your tax). Decent price for a reliable model. Good reviews on The Amazon and sells for $6 more. Sale expires tomorrow, Saturday, 1/26.

Enjoy!

AND 50 centavos CashBack for all you FatWalleteers in good standing.

(Thx DealNews)

Best Buy
See Best Buy coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary

I've seen these for $16 or so a few times in the past couple of months. I suppose if you need it today and your local Best Buy store has them in stock, then maybe they are worth paying a few more dollars for. They are decent memory cards, but not the best (not even the best from SanDisk).

in for one
just bought the same card from Amazon 2 weeks ago for $6 more
could use another one

johnny98 said:   I've seen these for $16 or so a few times in the past couple of months. I suppose if you need it today and your local Best Buy store has them in stock, then maybe they are worth paying a few more dollars for. They are decent memory cards, but not the best (not even the best from SanDisk).
what do you use your SDHC card for? can you actually tell the difference between the ultra and extreme card in real life usage?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014