• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Best Buy has the Sharp AQUOS 60" HDTV for $692 which is about $200 less than a recent deal posted here. While reviews on the set are spotty, if the TV suits you it is a good deal for a 60" TV.

NOTE: As of right now, in-store pickup is working online for the stores that I checked. If you want to hold the TV until you can take a look at it, it might be a good idea to order now and check it out in-person.

Check your in-store clearance. Several stores in the Cincinnati/Dayton area have them for the same price $692. Example Linky

Specs are as follows:
Warranty Terms - Parts 1 year limited
Warranty Terms - Labor 1 year limited
Product Width 56-5/8"
Product Weight 88.2 lbs. with stand (79.4 lbs. without)
TV Type LCD Flat-Panel
Screen Size Class 60"
Screen Size (Measured Diagonally) 60-1/32"
Vertical Resolution 1080p
Screen Refresh Rate 120Hz
Product Height (with stand) 35-1/8"
Product Height (without stand) 37-3/4"
Product Depth (with stand) 13"
Product Depth (without stand) 4-5/8"
HDMI Inputs 3
USB Port No
USB Input No
Component Video Inputs 1
Composite Inputs 1
Media Card Slot No
Watts/Channel 8
Speakers 2
Speaker Output Power 16W
V-Chip Yes
Power Consumption (watts) Stand-by 400mW
ENERGY STAR Certified No
Mount Bracket/VESA Pattern 400mm x 400mm
Aspect Ratio 16:9
Maximum Resolution 1920 x 1080
PC Inputs 1
Language Options English, French, Spanish
Green Compliance Energy Star
Power Consumption (watts) Power On 390W
A/V Outputs Yes
Ethernet Port No
Energy Consumption (kWh/year) 669.6
Estimated Yearly Operating Cost $74
Composite Video Inputs Yes
UPC 074000373365

Best Buy
See Best Buy discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Sharp AQUOS LC-60E69U (36.62kB)
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just wanted to note that lok214 posted in the other thread (the one where the TV is $200 more) a couple minutes before I posted the deal. I hadn't seen his post at the time I posted the deal, but I think he deserves some credit too because he actually bought one (although it was an open-box).

thanks OP - interesting...
It looks like this TV is a apecial bare bones model made to sell at around $700 for specials (dotd, black friday, etc) - both Sears and Bestbuy have had it on sale for $688 in the past. To keep the cost down there is no internet/usb media functionality and it is flourescent back lit, so it uses a bit more power and is thicker than LED TVs - the reviews are generally positive, except for those who thought they were getting something more.

That said, I missed the earlier sales and this seems to be a good price - I already have the internet and usb media features in my blu-ray setup, so this might be a reasonably priced upgrade in screen size.

user manual available here
http://www.sharpusa.com/CustomerSupport/ProductDownloads.aspx?do...

product reviews available here
http://reviews.sharpusa.com/8303/LC60E69U/reviews.htm

$849.99 near me

TV pricing are falling down!

I bought this one on Black Friday from Best Buy for the $688 price. For the money, this is a great LCD set! It doesn't have any of the smart TV stuff but I have satellite, Xbox 360 and a HTPC that has all of that already so it was a no brainer for me.

If I had to give one complaint, it would only be that the ATSC Tuner (OTA Tuner) does not include any integrated guide information (program name and info) like some of the other sets I have but then since I'm on satellite, that doesn't really matter.

If you can find one in stock and don't need or want the smart TV features, jump on this.

Still a lot of these left. Anybody know BB's clearance protocol and if/when the price may be further reduced??

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014