• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Not sure if this is a local deal, but I was at the Sanatoga, PA Costco this afternoon and they had a Black Weatherproof 32 Degrees Men's Down Jacket priced at $12.97. Looks pretty nice.

I can't be sure, but it looked exactly like this one from Macy's in black:

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/weatherproof-32-degrees-jacke...

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

whadzinaname said:   Not sure if this is a local deal, but I was at the Sanatoga, PA Costco this afternoon and they had a Black Weatherproof 32 Degrees Men's Down Jacket priced at $12.97. Looks pretty nice.

Very good deal, but is clearance and YMMV.
Clothing section at Costco will now have summer clothes,
e.g. short sleeve T-shirts in NE, despite the freezing temperatures

Put ymmv and brick and mortar in title

OP, I'll pay you back if you buy one for me. Its cold here in MI!!

I got this jacket at its normal price of $30 a few months ago. While it's a good jacket, it's a bit longer than the one in the pic and not really suitable for snowboarding.

LOL. I have never known snowboarders to care much about how cropped their clothes are. Or anything else for that matter.

GreenTrash said:   Put ymmv and brick and mortar in title

Sure, will put brick and mortar on the title, but we don't know for sure if it's YMMV right? No one else posted saying it's unavailable at other Costcos? Negative rating because it's a bad deal or because I didn't put what you suggested in the title?

All seasonal/rotation/temporary stock is YMMV at Costco.

whadzinaname said:   GreenTrash said:   Put ymmv and brick and mortar in title

Sure, will put brick and mortar on the title, but we don't know for sure if it's YMMV right? No one else posted saying it's unavailable at other Costcos? Negative rating because it's a bad deal or because I didn't put what you suggested in the title?

OK, 2MUH been to Costco Warehouse that had them earlier at a higher price, OOS now.
The price and the asterisk that is probably on the price card in the upper right hand corner indicate indicates its a clearance, not to be restocked. Clearance prices are always dependent on Warehouse stock at Costco.

A former Costco worker told me (and another employee told a co-worker the same thing) that all inventory is available at the regional warehouse, and that the store manager decides what to order. That explains why locations have different merchandise from each other. I once saw a short dated product for $1.97 at one store, then the next day, for regular price, 5.99, at another. Of coarse, any winter coats sold at end of season for 12,97 are inherently ymmv, at least when it comes to being in stock, if not price.

Thanks for the interesting insights, cows123!

whadzinaname said:   Not sure if this is a local deal, but I was at the Sanatoga, PA Costco this afternoon and they had a Black Weatherproof 32 Degrees Men's Down Jacket priced at $12.97. Looks pretty nice.

Do you have an item number Bud?

Thanks, OP. Will check out my local Costco.

nascarfrk said:   Do you have an item number Bud?

I got this couple weeks back for $24.99 then dropped to $16.99. I like the jacket, very light and warm. The down comes out a lot.

I guess there's no information on the down fill? 200? 400? 600? etc?

dlong said:   I guess there's no information on the down fill? 200? 400? 600? etc?

What exactly are you expecting for $13?

lousygolfer said:   dlong said:   I guess there's no information on the down fill? 200? 400? 600? etc?

What exactly are you expecting for $13?

It cost them next to nothing to list the information. But 800 down fill for $13 would be awesome, no?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014