• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.staples.com/office/supplies/StaplesCategoryDisplay?ca...

Must purchase 2 of the same to receive savings.
Enter coupon 53322 at checkout for Plain M&M's.

Enter coupon 50861 at checkout for Peanut M&M's.

Valid online or by phone only. While supplies last.
Offer Expires 2/2/2013.

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

M&M's Plain or Peanut Candy
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

n/m, still in stock, got the plain, thanks!

Bought 4 bags - free home delivery for orders over $20. Coupon brings total down to $16. Lots of munching while I work @ home the next few weeks/months. Thanks OP!

For those with Costco accounts, they sell 56oz bags of either plain or peanut for about the same price per ounce. IIRC, they are $11.99 per bag... so, about $0.20/oz.

This Staples deal is nice, though, because you can use them as filler, free ship to door, cc CashBack possibilities (though Costco AMEX is 3%), and discounted GC use.

N1OP.

Thanks OP got the peanut

There is a $1.50/2 mfr. coupon in the Sunday inserts today. Walgreens has a $1/2 coupon in the monthly coupon catalog. M&M's are on sale this week, two for $6.
Two bags are thus $3.50. Plain variety are 12.6 oz. bags, so net cost is $0.14 per oz. This is substantially cheaper.
So if you need filler and/or a way to use Rewards, fine, but retail deals like this are fairly common and a better deal.

I only grab my M&M's after a holiday. Snagged 16 bags @ $.50 each at target after Xmas at Target with stacking store & manufacturer coupons. Greatest candy deal I've ever got. Got all the varieties except Peanut Butter, which if available from Staples, I would grab 2 bags now.

eating some pretzel M&M's as I post

Target has these for the same price, eight dollars plus a few pennies, for forty two ounces, ie the family pack for the peanut variety, and a few pennies more for regulars. So not much of a fat wallet deal.

yoregano said:   There is a $1.50/2 mfr. coupon in the Sunday inserts today. Walgreens has a $1/2 coupon in the monthly coupon catalog. M&M's are on sale this week, two for $6.
Two bags are thus $3.50. Plain variety are 12.6 oz. bags, so net cost is $0.14 per oz. This is substantially cheaper.
So if you need filler and/or a way to use Rewards, fine, but retail deals like this are fairly common and a better deal.

Where do I get the monthly coupon catalog?

bhoup said:   

Where do I get the monthly coupon catalog?

It's in the store - usually on the same stand as the weekly flyers.

labboypro said:   For those with Costco accounts, they sell 56oz bags of either plain or peanut for about the same price per ounce. IIRC, they are $11.99 per bag... so, about $0.20/oz.

This Staples deal is nice, though, because you can use them as filler, free ship to door, cc CashBack possibilities (though Costco AMEX is 3%), and discounted GC use.

Costco is currently selling the 56oz bags for $7.49 ($9.99 with $2.50 instant off) with sale ending 2/3 or 2/4/13 (not sure about exact date).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014