• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Mister C, since you're a valued Member...
YOU HAVE FREE $12 IN POINTS (12,000 POINTS) to use on a Sears purchase of $50 or more when you redeem your Points.
Hurry! These Points expire on 2/3/2013.
Available in store or online at Sears.

Log Into your account to see your offer. Reports on SD of $10 free points with no min spend in some accounts

www.shopyourway.com

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Looks like they fixed the issue.. my points are now showing once again

SlamminMOFO (Feb. 05, 2013 @ 7:50p) |

I actually have had 3 different coupons for 10,000 points....seems like they have added a new one every couple of weeks.... (more)

maddybeagle (Feb. 19, 2013 @ 4:36a) |

Just got a new round of different offers (different accounts)
free $10 3/14-3/18
free $7 3/14-3/17
spend $30 get extra $3 3... (more)

gizmo (Mar. 14, 2013 @ 8:05a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Got 10k with no minimum to spend on mine.

Thanks. I only had $3 worth. . .not sure if it's worth the trip. They expire on 2/3. Green for you.

ETA- I need cat food, so I might as well go get a few cans.

scoobiedoobie said:   Got 10k with no minimum to spend on mine.
Ditto

yep...$10 thanks op

doesn't work on impact driver

Mine says $5 to use at Kmart.

Bas****s, nothing for me... cause I complained about their failed promotions

Only got $3 off a $30 purchase

i got notified by email at 2:18 am that i have $10 off $50.

btw, my free SYWR Max expires in 4 days.

Got $8 to spend with no minimum.

I got $10 with no minimum.
Ordered Carhartt Men's C-Grip gloves for $1.58 free shipped. Just in time for spring gardening season.

$5 off $30 @ Kmart for me. they must look at your average spend/ how often you shop/ and how long it's been and do something to entice you based on your history

I got 10,000 in November and again in December which I immediately spent - but nada this time. Maybe they feel that they don't need to "entice" me?

momoman said:   i got notified by email at 2:18 am that i have $10 off $50.

Same here - got $10 off $50 and SYWR MAX expires in 4 days ..
Any new promos for free SYWR Max?

$20 for $200

10000 POINTS to use on your $50 Sears purchase. Valid: 1/27/13 - 2/3/13

Rcv'd a $10 off of $50 email for me. Into the trash bin.

I wonder why such a huge range of results. Particularly the aspect of some having no minimums and some with a minimum purchase requirement.

I got the same, 10k for $50.

kzookid said:   $20 for $200
Same here Where is a McKayla is not impressed emotion when you need it?

$7 off $35 for me, yawn...

$15 off $100

I got 10K no min spend limited to tools:

YOU HAVE BEEN AWARDED $10
worth of Points (10,000 POINTS) to your account for being our valued Member.
You can redeem them towards anything you'd like in
Tools, available in store or online.

guardi said:   momoman said:   i got notified by email at 2:18 am that i have $10 off $50.

Same here - got $10 off $50 and SYWR MAX expires in 4 days ..
Any new promos for free SYWR Max?

FYI - My free SYWR Max membership expired last month and they sent
me an email extending my membership for another 90 days...

Same here as OP.
Not sure if any deals r there right now to make use of this. Does anyone know if these points can be applied towards a GC purchase and still be able to pay with another GC ?

mine is 7000 points no min.

I got 25 off 150 at Sears

I can't even get them to give me the points I rightfully earned. Last month they sent me an email offering "$5 in free points to use on clothing purchase of $20 or more when you redeem your points." I purchased $26.87 in full-price, non-sale clothes. I presented email, checker followed instructions on it. No $5, no $5 in rewards on my account. Nothing. I contacted store manager-- they don't know anything about SYW system. I contacted SYW CS who "agreed" that I should have gotten the $5. He said they would look into it and let me know. It's been 3 weeks... no points, no nothing. I'll be taking back the items and filing a BBB complaint for non-performance on their solicited offer next week. Bozos.

cnIsfg said:   I got 10K no min spend limited to tools:

Thx MC- Got the $10 for free email.

Dano

Ddon't forget when you go to shopyourwayrewards website go to the left side of the page and click on coupons, most will have 5 to 15 various coupons that you can load onto your shopyourwayrewards account. And they stack with your points earned and when spending points.

labboypro said:   I can't even get them to give me the points I rightfully earned. Last month they sent me an email offering "$5 in free points to use on clothing purchase of $20 or more when you redeem your points." I purchased $26.87 in full-price, non-sale clothes. I presented email, checker followed instructions on it. No $5, no $5 in rewards on my account. Nothing. I contacted store manager-- they don't know anything about SYW system. I contacted SYW CS who "agreed" that I should have gotten the $5. He said they would look into it and let me know. It's been 3 weeks... no points, no nothing. I'll be taking back the items and filing a BBB complaint for non-performance on their solicited offer next week. Bozos.

Same thing happened to me. I used my rewards and used CC to place my order. The order was cancelled and forget about the rewards being posted back to acct, but my money was not refunded either. Chatted twice. opened a ticket, but nothing after 40 days. Had to contact my CC to help me get back my money atleast.

They frequently give me 5000 points with no minimum to spend but this time was 10000 with a minimum $50 purchase.

FREE $4 IN POINTS
To use on your Kmart purchase of $35 or more

I got $10 with no minimum....

MysteriousGirl said:   labboypro said:   I can't even get them to give me the points I rightfully earned. Last month they sent me an email offering "$5 in free points to use on clothing purchase of $20 or more when you redeem your points." I purchased $26.87 in full-price, non-sale clothes. I presented email, checker followed instructions on it. No $5, no $5 in rewards on my account. Nothing. I contacted store manager-- they don't know anything about SYW system. I contacted SYW CS who "agreed" that I should have gotten the $5. He said they would look into it and let me know. It's been 3 weeks... no points, no nothing. I'll be taking back the items and filing a BBB complaint for non-performance on their solicited offer next week. Bozos.

Same thing happened to me. I used my rewards and used CC to place my order. The order was cancelled and forget about the rewards being posted back to acct, but my money was not refunded either. Chatted twice. opened a ticket, but nothing after 40 days. Had to contact my CC to help me get back my money atleast.

I had a problem the last time free points were given out. I had my order cancelled even though all the items were in stock before and after my order. Sears customer service did nothing but apologize and made me do all the leg work making me call the local store to check inventory while I was online w/the CS rep. Then I blasted Sears by posting on their facebook page. I got an almost immediate reply. Then an email, then nothing for about 1 week. Finally after 2 weeks, someone from Sears Blue Ribbon Service that finally called me and offered $15 GC for my trouble. Also mentioned he would be my dedicated rep for this problem. Obviously a big YMMV, but you'll get to vent on the Sears FB site and might get something back for the poor customer service too.

I get $10 off $ 50+ on Sears. But what I can buy using $50 on Sears?

My free-trial SYWR was supposed to expire on Jan 21st. Received an email that day they were extedning 90 days. I have made multiple purchases with the program.

FREE $0.10 to use!

cnIsfg said:   I got 10K no min spend limited to tools:

I've received emails with department restrictions, but I still bought groceries, or clothes and the points were there and deducted.

Skipping 55 Messages...
Just got a new round of different offers (different accounts)
free $10 3/14-3/18
free $7 3/14-3/17
spend $30 get extra $3 3/14-3/17

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014