• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
momoman said:   double dose of good news. got 2 emails.

• Sorry! We sent you a Points offer on Sunday, 1/27 that had some technical issues.

Let us make it up to you!...

I got this as well. I think it's related to the issue I had (see my earlier posts) that I had to contact them several times about. They've never actually bothered to call me back, however, to tell me they're working on it, fixed it, care about it, whatever.

azs1 said:   bakerastic said:   Are all your items noted as "sold by Sears"? If something's from a 3rd part seller that could be a sticking point.

I did a $50+ plus order yesterday and my extra $10 in rewards was automatically added to my then-current $2+ rewards balance when I checked the "apply my rewards point" option on the payment page, and then did the "review my order" option to make sure all was applied correctly before I actually placed the order. I was surprised it was that easy...I've had lots of issues with Sears' website and the SYWR crediting and use in the past.

Yes. All sold by Sears (and, all Sears brands: a Craftsman drill and some Kenmore vacuum cleaner bags). When I click on "apply my rewards," though, only my regular awards balance is applied (a big 14 cents). I think I'm going to have to call them and see if they can figure it out. Thanks for your response, though! It confirms that I "should" be seeing the points show up!

And, now my account is working properly, with the 12,000 points showing up as they should. Must have been some kind of glitch in their system before, because I'm not doing anything differently!

So, "All's well that ends well...."

Be sure to check your coupons! I had a $5 off (no minimum spend) in lawn and garden at Kmart. Combine that with the $5 in points that just was sent, and shop your way max promo (there is a current thread with a link to sign up), and you can get a $10 lawn and garden item (from Kmart) shipped for free. I had some other SYWR points, so bought something that was about $12, but it worked fine for me. NOTE: if doing this, make sure to limit "sellers" to Kmart.

Only got $5 & spent it on a $15 pair of gloves. Did get free shipping.

jplee3 said:   What happens if you buy something with the points and decide to return it? Will you get store credit?i returned something and they credited my SYWR acct with the original points.

Free outfit for the kid. Great deal! Truly the way I like to shop...FREE!

They sent me an email saying I had $10 to spend. I check my account, nothing there. I email them, so they tell me for the technical glicth, they will credit my account $5. But I was supposed to get $10. Oh well...

scottvm said:   They sent me an email saying I had $10 to spend. I check my account, nothing there. I email them, so they tell me for the technical glicth, they will credit my account $5. But I was supposed to get $10. Oh well...

Promotional SWRs don't show in your account balance. You need to look under your account history in your account to see the offer.

labboypro said:   I can't even get them to give me the points I rightfully earned. Last month they sent me an email offering "$5 in free points to use on clothing purchase of $20 or more when you redeem your points." I purchased $26.87 in full-price, non-sale clothes. I presented email, checker followed instructions on it. No $5, no $5 in rewards on my account. Nothing. I contacted store manager-- they don't know anything about SYW system. I contacted SYW CS who "agreed" that I should have gotten the $5. He said they would look into it and let me know. It's been 3 weeks... no points, no nothing. I'll be taking back the items and filing a BBB complaint for non-performance on their solicited offer next week. Bozos.

I had an in store offer....redeem your points on any purchase and get 10,000 points. 1) Checker forgot to redeem my points off my account after clearly telling him that he had to for the coupon. 2) Noticed and went through the same cashier and had him try again and would purchase a candy bar but the coupon noted already redeemed. 3) He went to the front desk with me and manager just gave me a 10 dollar gift card.

It only took 10 minutes

A little off topic but is anybody else not seeing rewards points that they knew they had in their account as available?

SlamminMOFO said:   A little off topic but is anybody else not seeing rewards points that they knew they had in their account as available?

I saw that as well, it looks like they are doing some maintenance. I hope it does not mess up our reward points!

I get "The REWARDS program is currently under maintenance. please check again in an hour for your updated info."

Looks like they fixed the issue.. my points are now showing once again

I actually have had 3 different coupons for 10,000 points....seems like they have added a new one every couple of weeks. Used my 2nd one yesterday and they added another coupon today.

Just got a new round of different offers (different accounts)
free $10 3/14-3/18
free $7 3/14-3/17
spend $30 get extra $3 3/14-3/17

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014