• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/VIZIO-E701i-A3-70-inch-1080p-120Hz/dp/B009...

VIZIO E701i-A3 70-inch 1080p 120Hz Razor LED Smart HDTV Price: $1,599.99

VIZIO Internet Apps Instantly enjoy online movies, TV shows, music, apps and more
Razor LED for richer colors and more vivid details in an ultra thin design
TV without stand (Width x Height x Depth): 62.56'' x 38.41'' x 12.56'', TV with stand (Width x Height x Depth): 62.56'' x 36.49'' x 2.35''
Smart remote with QWERTY keyboard
Built-in Wi-Fi for easy internet access

Free 30-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 30 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page.

This season, go big with VIZIO! The E-Series 70-Inch Class Razor LED Smart TV is shattering the mold in a way only VIZIO can, with high-quality design and picture at the best value. Enjoy crystal-clear action and eye-popping images in 1080p Full HD resolution with 120Hz refresh rate with smooth motion. A slim frame design with ultra thin profile makes this a stunning entertainment centerpiece in any living space. VIZIO Internet Apps with built-in Wi-Fi gives you instant access to a world of streaming movies, TV shows, music, and more all at the push of a button on the smart remote with keyboard. This 70-Inch Class Razor LED Smart TV gives you more of what you love about TV with all the brilliant picture quality and world-class support you'd expect from America's LCD HDTV Company.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

VIZIO E701i-A3
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good reviews
http://www.amazon.com/VIZIO-E701i-A3-70-inch-1080p-120Hz/product-reviews/B009SJNTIY/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Your up Amazon lets keep the prices fallen

coggins99 said:   Your up Amazon lets keep the prices fallen

I agree. I'm assuming it will drop a few bucks as everyone has been dropping the price.

lol it fell a dollar

This TV is also at Best Buy and Wal-Mart for the same price and has been the past month. Been looking at it extensively but just can't pull the trigger on it yet. It's $400 more than the 65 inch tv. Is $400 worth 5 more inches? (In theory 20 inches total)

Better check your math.
http://www.comparetvsizes.com/

"Prime Members Save $30 on This TV
Members of Amazon Prime qualify for a lower price on this model (when sold by Amazon.com). Enter promotion code PRIMETHR at checkout to receive a $30 discount."

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014