• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
6 screen protectors for $1.59 (it was $0.99 a couple of days ago)
Shipped within us.

[url]www.ebay.com/itm/6-Clear-Screen-Protector-Skin-Cover-Guard-For-S...[/url]

2 batteries and a battery charger.

[url]www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A3MGO0U?ie=UTF8&force-full-site=1&r...[/url]

High power, high quality charger for note 2 (original touchpad charger, not generic questionable chargers. Reported to be compatible on XDA forum)

[url]www.ebay.com/itm/320980124988?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p...[/url]

Member Summary

screen protector
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

i got the anker branded batteries from Amazon instead. 2 + the charger is $19. highly rated as well. the charger will take 12 hours to charge. i went with one on eBay "Stand Dock & Micro USB Battery Charger" which you power by the note ii charger. much faster, maybe 4 hours to charge.

reynoldl said:   i got the anker branded batteries from Amazon instead. 2 + the charger is $19. highly rated as well. the charger will take 12 hours to charge. i went with one on eBay "Stand Dock & Micro USB Battery Charger" which you power by the note ii charger. much faster, maybe 4 hours to charge.

Congratulations. You paid more for generic rebranded batteries and chargers.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014