• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

ar-15
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wow.

I love that ACS stock! Great price considering todays market.

Got one...nice find OP the lpk kit is a good deal...

Regular price and in stock, which makes this a pretty good deal.

I read the reviews, but tough to determine which one is better. Opinions from any owners in fw land?

In for 1, thanks OP. Can't have enough lower parts laying around.

Noobie question, I am a US citizen living in NY state and if i had to buy the gun, what are the requirements for buying one?

BlurryFont said:   Noobie question, I am a US citizen living in NY state and if i had to buy the gun, what are the requirements for buying one?

Probably moving to a different state.

ghostofdavid said:   BlurryFont said:   Noobie question, I am a US citizen living in NY state and if i had to buy the gun, what are the requirements for buying one?

Probably moving to a different state.

D:

Is this all you need plus a stripped lower to make a complete lower?

TakezoKensei said:   Is this all you need plus a stripped lower to make a complete lower?

Yes

wished it was the acs and not the acs-l. i emailed them and they just told me i have to wait and see.

sdsviet said:   wished it was the acs and not the acs-l. i emailed them and they just told me i have to wait and see.

What's the difference?

TakezoKensei said:   sdsviet said:   wished it was the acs and not the acs-l. i emailed them and they just told me i have to wait and see.

What's the difference?

"L" is light version.

yadayada said:   I read the reviews, but tough to determine which one is better. Opinions from any owners in fw land?

Magpul str vs acs

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014