50 Gallon Tote $4.99 @ Lowes YMMV

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Lowe's
Need a Lowe's coupon that earns 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

tote
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I agree, bad customer service at Lowes. I needed a new water heater, called Lowes and they wanted to charge an extra $1... (more)

bobbybore (Jan. 29, 2013 @ 2:11p) |

By the way, when I posted in this thread yesterday and reported that my local Lowe's was showing this in stock, about 15... (more)

NantucketSunrise (Jan. 29, 2013 @ 3:58p) |

They're not polite about it either.......like it's a pain in THEIR ass for them to call you to tell you they don't have ... (more)

TheSpruceDeuce (Jan. 29, 2013 @ 7:52p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

whats a regular price on this?

Poor mans hot tub!

brotherhpj said:   whats a regular price on this?
$20

Not available anywhere near me

DontTreadOnMe said:   Poor mans hot tub! Funny!

Thanks OP. Wish my store has them, but it doesn't.

I was able to grab 0.

Lowes CALLED AND SAID THEY HAD NONE.

none in DC metro area. This deal is a HUGE YMMV non starter.

This doesn't happen very often for me with YMMV stuff, but they ARE in stock for $4.99 at my local Lowe's.

Where can you see if they are in stock?

Currently Unavailable near me. great deal tho

jwengerd said:   Where can you see if they are in stock?
click on the link in OP on that page there is an edit box asking for your zip code
enter it and it will tell you if it's available in your area

I am not very happy with Lowes lately. Everytime I place order online
they always end up calling me saying the item is not available. Although
I was able to place order and check out. I would rather shop at Home Depot.
They go out of their way to get get me my order. Onetime they shipped my item
cause they where out of the item I ordered when I went to pick up. Plus they
give me a 10% discount. Now beat that Lowes.

sublimosa said:   jwengerd said:   Where can you see if they are in stock?
click on the link in OP on that page there is an edit box asking for your zip code
enter it and it will tell you if it's available in your area

Thanks the closest available store for me was 33 miles

none near El Centro. I ordered when they wqe 9.99 and again now enventory is not good.

None in KC

Found the single store with stock and the price is $9.99

DontTreadOnMe said:   Poor mans hot tub!

Plastic...poor man's bath tub(warm or cold only)

cherrywood said:   I am not very happy with Lowes lately. Everytime I place order online

I think the manager just didn't want to let it go at that price. same here.

Or using it to line you bathtub when attempting to dissolve dead bodies with Hydrofluoric Acid. Only if Jesse would have been a regular on FatWallet, he might still have an upstairs bathroom.

nneelix said:   DontTreadOnMe said:   Poor mans hot tub!

Or using it to line you bathtub when attempting to dissolve dead bodies with Hydrofluoric Acid. Only if Jesse would have been a regular on FatWallet, he might still have an upstairs bathroom.

No no you're creating a time paradox. If it weren't for Jesse you wouldn't have made that comment.

In stock in my area-- northern New England.

wish they had stock in stores near me

as a bit of practical advice from a husband who really does love his wife. TRY to persuade her to only put LIGHT things in this if you're going to load it from the attic all the way down stairs every season. Though it's construction may well hold 45 bricks sitting still, it will NOT move them In other words, we just stuff wrapping paper and wreathes in ours.

none in several zip codes in Dallas, TX

got 1 in new jersey Im sure theyll be calling with a cancel 2morrow, but hope not

drove out to Lowes and was not avail said they called but didn't Bad customer service

Wow, 7 in stock at Sebring, FL (33825) store up the street from me. Ordered 4 for pickup today. Thanks op, now all my kiddies can take a bath at the same time

reddhead said:   Not available anywhere near meNor near me.
Nor near my friend.
Nor near his friend.

Sheesh!

NantucketSunrise said:   This doesn't happen very often for me with YMMV stuff, but they ARE in stock for $4.99 at my local Lowe's.And at mine.
And at my friend's.
And at his friend's.

Sheesh!

Shows in stock at my local Lowe's, will try getting a couple later today.
If I get them, thanks for the post, OP!
If I don't, thanks anyway....

Very small man's hot tub you mean?

Out of luck for me. Thanks though OP.

5 stores in a 30 mile radius and not one in stock

Crappy web site. I picked my store then added it to the cart - then it showed my store and all of the other ones had 0 in their inventory.

cherrywood said:   I am not very happy with Lowes lately. Everytime I place order online

I agree, bad customer service at Lowes. I needed a new water heater, called Lowes and they wanted to charge an extra $150 on top of normal price for same day install. Called Home Depot and they installed it later the same day at regular price for the same water heater. Cost less, didn't get any runaround and the install was easy and good.

By the way, when I posted in this thread yesterday and reported that my local Lowe's was showing this in stock, about 15 minutes later when I went to complete my order, their website indicated that all stores in my area were sold out -- so I didn't get any of these totes after all yesterday.

As an afterthought this afternoon, I decided to click again on the OP's link here and see if our local Lowe's had any of these totes in stock now, and they had 1 in stock, which I grabbed.

So it might be worth checking back with the site a couple of times, if at first you didn't succeed.

---
Update:

Lowes called my home phone a few minutes later to say that the tote we'd bought was found to have a broken lid, and they asked if we'd mind if they substituted it for a full price one of the same size (but different appearance). I said that would be fine.

I asked them if these are going in and out of stock, and she said that basically this SKU was only sold up to Christmastime, and they are completely sold out of them, so any that would show up online as "in stock" in the future would be the result of a customer returning a previous purchase -- which was the case, she said, with the tote I found in their online inventory today.

They're not polite about it either.......like it's a pain in THEIR ass for them to call you to tell you they don't have your merch.

Screw them and their crappy inventory system.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014