• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Originally $29.98 Now $7.49

link

I checked the 5 closest stores to me and 3 of them had the price at $7.49. Seems like a pretty decent tool for the price. YMMV

Member Summary

Kobalt Multi-Drive Wrench
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I got them for 1.87 a peice

DrMerc (Feb. 07, 2013 @ 3:30p) |

Store just called and said they could not find any in stock....

DrMerc (Feb. 07, 2013 @ 4:23p) |

Got it in Phoenix today for $7.15

Coloavfan (Feb. 12, 2013 @ 10:08p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Pricing error. Now $17.99

excitingtechnology said:   Pricing error. Now $17.99

still $7.49 here

$7.49 at the store closest to the house, $10.49 at the store closest to work. Thanks weaselslave12!

$7.49 at 2 of the stores in my area, full price at a few others nearby. Thanks OP

So if I do ship to store (can't leave work right now) think they'll honor it still?

GotAnotherUsername said:   So if I do ship to store (can't leave work right now) think they'll honor it still?

Do you mean store pickup? I ordered mine with store pickup, got the confirmation e-mail already and a call saying it is ready to be picked up.

weaselslave12 said:   GotAnotherUsername said:   So if I do ship to store (can't leave work right now) think they'll honor it still?

Do you mean store pickup? I ordered mine with store pickup, got the confirmation e-mail already and a call saying it is ready to be picked up.

Yup, that exactly. Will try this then. Thanks!

Shows $11.99 for 77338

TY!

10.99-14.99 around Dallas

oh dam it is made in china...it's worth less than penny.

That looks VERY hard to use.

in for one - thank you

newbiesnd said:   oh dam it is made in china...it's worth less than penny.

Yeah but recently my Kobalt knife broke and exchange for a new was very painless at Lowe's. Basically they asked me to go and grab a new one and bring it to the Customer Service counter, put the new one in the bag for me and wished me a nice day.

By the way, in Chicago area the $7.49 price is at two locations: Gurnee and 83rd/Dan Ryan Expy locations.

in 4 one...Thanks

Worked for me

Thanks OP, worked for me too.

$11.99 for me

I grabbed one yesterday at the Fredericksburg, VA store. They had tons of them at this price.

labboypro said:   That looks VERY hard to use.

It's very easy to use, but not good for every application. The head is very wide, so it doesn't fit in tight spaces. I used one recently to install a garage door and it worked well in about 90% of the cases. It's definitely faster than searching for a socket.

$9.81 w/ tax for me in IL.

$15.99 for two; bought one for a buddy. Rep to the OP.

$29.98 in middle TN

Thanks, weaselslave12. Got 1 4 $7.49.

newbiesnd said:   oh dam it is made in china...it's worth less than penny.

so was your computer...

Anyway, picked one up in Brandon, FL

Still works in PA thanks

I can see this tool pissing me off! LOL Great idea though.

I find if I twist the genrob cylinder, it pops easily off. Not sure the specs are stated like that but compressing the sheathing helps.

These are awesome, got a set for Christmas. You get a little less torque when getting the bit to rotate opposite of the way you are twisting, but it's great for most applications.

labboypro said:   That looks VERY hard to use.Only in tight spaces, but tools are never used there.

Thanks, prices varied from full price to $10.49 to the $7.49 mentioned in the 5 stores around me ... yup ordered the deal.

Interesting how Lowes leaves it up to the individual stores to mark down, and how varied that can be.

Got it for $7.49 ........along with 2 other items I needed.........But my Lowes is pretty flakey with web orders...
Nothing is ever ready for pick-up so I have to wait for them to call an associate to pick the items !!!!
Thanks for the Deal OP !!!

Price varied from $10.49 to $29.99 at the Lowes near me. I, too, wish Lowes would get its online act together - they have been terrible in the past year.

THANKS ! in for a few @ $7.49 + tax

thanks op

placed the order and received pick-up confirmation

just received a phone call that order was being canceled. The Stroudsburg PA store inventory showed that they had 11 but can't find any of them.

Jetski110 said:   just received a phone call that order was being canceled. The Stroudsburg PA store inventory showed that they had 11 but can't find any of them.

Uh huh...more likely the guy filling the order saw the deal and made sure every worker in the store got what they wanted first.

ESU FTW! Well, at least in Comp Sci anyway.

Still $7.49 in some Central Florida locations

Skipping 26 Messages...
Got it in Phoenix today for $7.15

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014