• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
pickup pending...

My husband gets so mad when I collect tools. We still have a Craftsman drill press in the box from a fatwallet deal ages ago. Someday it will be used.

Snagged the last one in Long Beach California

Thanks.

Lowes is horrible....I placed order last night for pickup in Union, NJ, got confirmation email then phone call about order cancellation. Went to store this morning and found at least 20 units on 2 displays with the price tag of $7.49......spoke to MOD about loosing business - I might as well have spoken to a cinderblock wall. This is not the first time this has happened...they need to get their act together.

I don't need this I don't need this I don't need this.... ah crap I ordered one...

$29.98 in Orange County, California - Gerry Brown influence

Good deal

Was able to get one for the posted price.

Thanks

I went to pickup it up today and there was about 10 on the pickup rack... the lady says "wow, must be popular"

Funny.

Neolinux123 said:   Lowes is horrible....I placed order last night for pickup in Union, NJ, got confirmation email then phone call about order cancellation. Went to store this morning and found at least 20 units on 2 displays with the price tag of $7.49......spoke to MOD about loosing business - I might as well have spoken to a cinderblock wall. This is not the first time this has happened...they need to get their act together.

Same here. I've not gone to check stock as these are probably gone by now. This isn't the first time this has happened with Lowes and it won't be the last.

Now $5 online free ship to store

worked for me too. Thanks

Is it possible to price match a to another Lowes within 20 miles of one that has it in stock?

597404 said:   Now $5 online free ship to store

I should have said "free in store pick up"

597404 said:   Now $5 online free ship to storeStore A = $7.49
Store B = $3.75

Went to pick up...........None in stock...Should have checked the shelves as others did and found them !
Starting to wonder if Lowes is re-doing the orders to avoid cash-back. The rest of my order which was completed lost the cash-back !

Thanks, OP! $3.88 out the door in SoCal! (5% off using Lowe's C.C.)

$4.72

Was: $9.44 (Save 50% thru 03/06/2013)

Not bad- just not sure what use I would have. Anyone use this before? How do you like it?

China made products should be worth a buck but it's only $1.87 total in store pickup.
I've pulled the trigger

I got one for $1.06.

3 Lowes near me, all three different prices, ranging from $3.75 to $7.49...should have checked first before ordering.

whoa cmon now, where are these crazy prices of 3.xx and 1.xx coming from? i searched for 3 closest stores to me in jersey and all 3 have different prices, cheapest being 7.49

I got them for 1.87 a peice

DrMerc said:   I got them for 1.87 a peice

Store just called and said they could not find any in stock....

Got it in Phoenix today for $7.15

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014