• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
TigerDirect: Lifesmart IR Heater 1500 Watt $49.99 FS

link

Lifesmart IR Heater - Max of 1500 Watts, Safe Touch, Heats Up to 800 sq ft, Black, Self Regulating Eco Mode, Remote Control (LS-3ECO)
Item#: L96-1016 | Model#: LS-3ECO

I have one of these, have been using for a couple months now. Works great, doesn't seem to cost an arm and a leg. My average electric bill has only seen a slight increase $10-15 a month and that isn't too weird considering it is winter time.

Tiger Direct
See Tiger Direct discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Lifesmart IR Heater 1500 Watt
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I too have this unit but I am not quite as happy with it. The fan is rather loud and never shuts off unless the unit is off. I also think that my electric bill has gone up more than I thought it would by using it. I don't hate it and at $50 it is a good price. I just don't feel it was worth the $70 I paid.

ChrisHarrington said:   I too have this unit but I am not quite as happy with it. The fan is rather loud and never shuts off unless the unit is off. I also think that my electric bill has gone up more than I thought it would by using it. I don't hate it and at $50 it is a good price. I just don't feel it was worth the $70 I paid.

Perhaps yours is defective. I have two of these that I got for around $50 from meijer. Both work great. The unit turns on and off by itself no matter what mode you are in. The fan runs for an extra minute or so after the elements shut off but that's so the elements can cool properly. Other than that the fan does not run by itself unless the elements are on.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.