• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Buy a dozen and get 12 FREE Valentine Cards redeemable for FREE doughnuts at Krispy Kreme

http://investor.krispykreme.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=120929&p=irol-ne...

Sweet talk your Valentine with a box full of heart-shaped deliciousness from Krispy Kreme«. Krispy Kreme Sprinkled Heart, Valentine Sprinkles and Chocolate Iced Heart doughnuts are available now through February 14 at participating Krispy Kreme US and Canadian locations. Purchase a dozen Valentine Doughnuts and get a dozen Valentine Cards each good for a FREE doughnut of your choice.

You can choose from: Sprinkled Heart, Valentine Sprinkles or Chocolate Iced Heart

Member Summary

krispy kreme
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Does this have the same restriction as last year where you could only use one coupon per visit? It's okay for someone who goes on a regular basis but you can't just get an extra dozen by using all of the coupons on one trip.

Nice deal! One for each of my hoes.

Gonna use these coupons to lure me a fat chick!

J/K!!!

Gonna use these to CREATE me a fat chick!!!!

J/K!!!

Gonna use these to torture a fat chick!!!!

Ok, somebody stop me, this is too easy!

Only 3 options - All Iced.
Disclaimer
The 12 free ones can only be one of the three pictured. I like the original better than their iced donuts, but one can't complain too much: A deal's a deal.

If you truly give the cards out to individuals, I can see where this turns into a lot more upselling profit for their business. If you just turn around and redeem the cards yourself... well, not so much.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014