• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
120 Pc Worm Fishing Tackle Asst from Scott's Quality Discount Baits $10 shipped

Scott's Quality Discount Baits has a 120 piece Worm assortment.
Price is $10 Shipped.

https://www.dollarbaits.com/store/p-01237

120 Pc Worm assortment.
Will include 4" up to 8", and can include curly tail, finesse, and culprit worms.

sd

Member Summary

Baits
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

this stuff is just awesome. wont buy my soft plastics n e where else but www.dollarbaits.com

This is an interesting deal, but the shill posts kind of throw me off. It's pretty obvious, man.

Looks good.

Is this a good or great price on the worms? Anyone know the regular price on these? quality?

A plastic worm is a plastic worm. It says made in the USA on the site, so you're getting better quality than China. Most worms sell for $5-$6 for a 10ct pack at the chain stores. Culprit worms run even more. I ordered 2 of them to try, but for the price, I think its worth it.

The vendor spam is annoying, it's blatantly obvious they created multiple accounts to spew fake comments

sirotis said:   A plastic worm is a plastic worm. It says made in the USA on the site, so you're getting better quality than China. Most worms sell for $5-$6 for a 10ct pack at the chain stores. Culprit worms run even more. I ordered 2 of them to try, but for the price, I think its worth it.

thanks very much for your input

zervun said:   The vendor spam is annoying, it's blatantly obvious they created multiple accounts to spew fake comments

I've been a member since May 2012, check it out. And every single poster has more badges than you. Maybe you work for the company?

I use the culprit worms for bass. Is there a promo code for the free shipping?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014