GUNS GSG 1911-22 $299 + $15 s/h @ PSA

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

Great reviews. Been looking for one of these to practice with. With ammo out of stock and prices going up, this is an alternative to shooting your larger caliber guns. Someone find some extra mags in stock to go along with this deal.

Member Summary

GSG (3.50kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer

gsg 1911-22 (9.15kB)
Thanks artofworx
Disclaimer

That's a good deal. Beware, mags can get pricey for these. I think they even come with threaded barrels.

Just a warning, please google "GSG 1911 Slide Failure" before deciding to buy. This is a good price though.

Why the red? Looks like a good price on the best 1911 22LR out there...

I haven't seen any 22LR in stock at my local WM in weeks. I did score 3 (me) + 3 (wife) x 100rds of Federal 9mm yesterday... It really pays off to call the Sporting Goods department every morning... the place I got it from hadn't had 9mm in stock in over 6 weeks.

I have one of these and have never had a FTF or FTE. Works very well.

FYI - the Sig 1911-22 is a rebadged version of this (for $50 more).

Bump: This is still alive.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014