Godaddy $0.99 coupon code

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
SPECIAL OFFER! .COM just $0.99*! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year! Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $0.99 price good for the first year of one new or transfer .COM per customer. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for $7.99 per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal« or AliPay to redeem this offer. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price.


Coupon code: gofay031

http://www.godaddy.com

Member Summary

GoDaddy
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
.

optical (Feb. 25, 2013 @ 1:37p) |

Special Offer! $0.99* .COMs first year only, up to 3 domains!
*Register up to 3 new .COMs for just $0.99 each, first year... (more)

freeusd (Feb. 27, 2013 @ 12:27a) |

Add new GoDaddy $0.99 coupon

SPECIAL OFFER! .COM just $0.99*! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year! View offer details
*P... (more)

freeusd (Mar. 14, 2013 @ 8:03p) |

  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thx OP.

Does not work for transfers. The total comes up as $7.99 after a supposed $7.00 discount.

Didn't work!!

I am getting it for $9.99, even after applying the code i didn't get it for 99cents

Not working anymore

GoDaddy was a major supporter of SOPA/PIPA legislation. Avoid them at all costs, there are many hosts/nameservers out there who protect your rights AND have cheap prices.

same - offer dead.

skylarsutton said:   GoDaddy was a major supporter of SOPA/PIPA legislation. Avoid them at all costs, there are many hosts/nameservers out there who protect your rights AND have cheap prices.

That's nice, but your post would be taken more seriously if you would actually direct us to any of these alternatives out there...

After using GoDaddy for years, I've started using gandi.net (partially because of SOPA, partially because sick of GD's crappy service)
$15.50 is a bit more than discounted GD prices, but the price includes 3 web pages, blog, 5 e-mail & 1000 Forwards, SSL, and Private Reg. Since this is all stuff you get nickel & dimed for at GoDaddy, it can be a better deal if you can take advantage of the included services.

It worked for me.

TuxCountry said:   After using GoDaddy for years, I've started using gandi.net (partially because of SOPA, partially because sick of GD's crappy service)
$15.50 is a bit more than discounted GD prices, but the price includes 3 web pages, blog, 5 e-mail & 1000 Forwards, SSL, and Private Reg. Since this is all stuff you get nickel & dimed for at GoDaddy, it can be a better deal if you can take advantage of the included services.


I used gandi.net a few years ago, for a few years and was happy with it. If I remembered correctly, their support was good.

it does work, do this:
1. Login to your account
2. add domain
3. add coupon code
4. the discount will not be applied
5. click DELETE next to domain(you added)
6. hit ok to delete
7. you will be redirected to site which will say in yellow "domain for 0.99 etc...."
8. enter domain in the box below
9. i will bring up domain added for 5 years, set it 1 year, total: $1.17

I went through the process to transfer a domain, added the code but didn't get the discount. I deleted the domain and went back to the beginning and repeated the process and the coupon was automatically applied and it cost me $1.17 (including ICANN fee).

BANG Worked for ME ! !

Just Followed the instruction from Endriuska

1. Login to your account
2. add domain
3. add coupon code (( GOFAY031 ))
4. the discount will not be applied
5. click DELETE next to domain(you added)
6. hit ok to delete
7. you will be redirected to site which will say in yellow "domain for 0.99 etc...."
8. enter domain in the box below
9. i will bring up domain added for 5 years, set it 1 year, total: $1.17

CHEERS ! !

Worked for me, thanks.

I've been trying to get this to work all night with no avail, even using the technique above in several different browsers.

Doesn't work anymore.

It works but there is a caveat - the offer is only valid for those in US and Canada.

I am in US. I emailed them because I think it is a bug. I was able to get a .99 domain (7.99 for additional) banner to show on home page, but domain was never cheaper than 9.99.

@Severenz:

Try GoDaddy $1.49 coupon

CJCFW149

lksrtl149

cjcEB149

*SPECIAL OFFER! .COM just $1.49*! Additional .COMs just $9.99* per year! Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $1.49 price for the first year of one new or transfer .COM per customer. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for $9.99 per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, In-Store Credit, PayPal« or AliPay to redeem this offer. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal rate. Go Daddy reserves the right to deny use of this offer and/or cancel domains purchased using this offer if the offer is abused or used fraudulently, as determined by Go Daddy in its sole discretion.

Works for Transfers! Thank you!!

freeusd said:   @Severenz:

Try GoDaddy $1.49 coupon

CJCFW149

lksrtl149

cjcEB149

*SPECIAL OFFER! .COM just $1.49*! Additional .COMs just $9.99* per year! Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $1.49 price for the first year of one new or transfer .COM per customer. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for $9.99 per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, In-Store Credit, PayPal« or AliPay to redeem this offer. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal rate. Go Daddy reserves the right to deny use of this offer and/or cancel domains purchased using this offer if the offer is abused or used fraudulently, as determined by Go Daddy in its sole discretion.

.

Special Offer! $0.99* .COMs first year only, up to 3 domains!
*Register up to 3 new .COMs for just $0.99 each, first year only. Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. This offer may not be used for renewals, transfers, bulk registrations, premium domains or Sunrise/Landrush domain registrations. All discounted domains must be purchased in the same order; limited to one order per customer. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current list price. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, In-Store Credit, PayPal«, AliPay or ccavenue to redeem this offer. Offer expires after 10,000 redemptions or at 11:59 PM (Mountain Time) on June 30, 2013 or at Go Daddy's discretion (whichever comes first). Offer valid for residents of the U.S. and Canada only. Go Daddy reserves the right to deny use of this offer and/or cancel domains purchased using this offer if the offer is abused or used frau

Coupon code GoDaddy: scott99

Add new GoDaddy $0.99 coupon

SPECIAL OFFER! .COM just $0.99*! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year! View offer details
*Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $0.99 price good for the first year of three new or transfer .COMs per customer. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for $7.99 per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, In-Store Credit, PayPal« or AliPay to redeem this offer. After the first year, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. Offer valid for customers in the US and Canada only.

Coupon code: gofay055



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014