• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Power Wheels Kawasaki KFX 12-Volt Battery-Powered Ride-on Bike only $169.00
12-Volt Battery-Powered Ride-on Bike

WalMart.com is carrying this 12-Volt Battery-Powered Ride-on Bike for $169.00
During checkout, opt for in-store pickup to save on shipping cost
Final Price: $169.00 + Free In-Store Pickup

Compare: eBay.com ($199.00) | Amazon.com ($239.47) | Wayfair.com ($239.99) | Hayneedle.com ($239.99)

Walmart
See Walmart promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Powerwheels
Thanks JayMatt19
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

WalMart still the cheapest
eBay: 1. New but TORN BOX 2. Shipping to: Will arrange for local pickup only (no shipping).(not exactly comparing Apples with Apples)

JayMatt19 said:   WalMart still the cheapest
eBay: 1. New but TORN BOX 2. Shipping to: Will arrange for local pickup only (no shipping).(not exactly comparing Apples with Apples)

It's not about apples, and WalMart may still be the cheapest, but not as cheap as you imply; specially when you factor in the tax.

JayMatt19 said:   Compare: eBay.com ($199.00) | Amazon.com ($239.47)

aarzi said:   JayMatt19 said:   WalMart still the cheapest

It's not about apples, and WalMart may still be the cheapest, but not as cheap as you imply; specially when you factor in the tax.

JayMatt19 said:   Compare: eBay.com ($199.00) | Amazon.com ($239.47)

Sorry, but if I find a place in NJ where u can pick it up yourself (no shipping offered) and the box is damaged, I don't count that as a competing price vs a national chain with an undamaged box.

But if you do think they are comparable, that is your prerogative

I got lucky a couple years back. One of these was on clearance at Fred Meyer's for $170. Their clearance items were 50% off, knocking it down to $85. It was the display and they could not find the battery, charger or manuals, so they said I could pay the price less the cost of a new battery - which they were selling for $70. I paid $15, bought a battery for $50 and sold it for $150 on CL.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014