• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Sears Outlet
Need a Sears Outlet coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

craftsman (4.08kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Hmmmm.... death throes are so unfortunate. Especially when it looks like a brand that has been a National Icon for decades starts having what looks like most jewelery sales.

Ridiculous markups used as list price with ridiculous discounts for the sale.

looks like store pickup only on all items, no shipping

Claymore said:   Hmmmm.... death throes are so unfortunate. Especially when it looks like a brand that has been a National Icon for decades starts having what looks like most jewelery sales.

Ridiculous markups used as list price with ridiculous discounts for the sale.


I thought it couldn't be as bad as you're making it sound. I clicked on the link and changed my tune. Couldn't agree more.

ditto!! $50 for a 14 piece wrench set and that is AFTER 70% off. By by Sears!!


heathiopian said:   Claymore said:   Hmmmm.... death throes are so unfortunate. Especially when it looks like a brand that has been a National Icon for decades starts having what looks like most jewelery sales.

Ridiculous markups used as list price with ridiculous discounts for the sale.


I thought it couldn't be as bad as you're making it sound. I clicked on the link and changed my tune. Couldn't agree more.

Got almost excited for a second there. Now their prices match their crappy website.

rodnig1 said:   looks like store pickup only on all items, no shipping

The Outlets have always been pickup only. They've never shipped.

No, you can get plenty of items shipped from the outlets. Appliances they ship for crazy high prices.

As with Most Outlets some items are well priced and others are Ridiculous. This 70% off sale has been going on since before Xmas and seems picked over. Many of the tool sets were well priced, I got 2 100+ Pieces to put our cars for $26 each. Don't see these anymore. Would consider the 1/2 in drive set with 1/2in wratchet and the breaker bar along with Socket assortment for $36. Igot this and a 10 piece socket set to give a metric and SAE 1/2 set with good selection of sockets (20) up to 30 mm and 1 7/8 in for $60 total.
Also had some nice deals on storage for tools, but again some prices were outrageous even at 70% off.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014