• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Ring making kit
Disclaimer
They still had several varieties of nice full-sized craft kits and lots of odds and ends. It isn't all the clearance, but there seemed to be a lot of holiday-type gifts in there that would make great projects for kids.

I snagged an American Girl ring-making kit (normally $25, I think) for less than $3, a bead loom set for $2.25 and four *really nice* double-ended paintbrushes for 60-90 cents each.

It's not all clearance, just the stuff tagged with the solid-red sticker. My store also had Quincenera party supplies for 70 percent off regular price - tons of glittery fun stuff to decorate tables (think the kind of decor that would appeal to a teenaged girl, but much of it would be useful for a wide variety of other crafts) and some very nice solid-color plates, cups and napkins that would work for any occasion.

Member Summary

michaels
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Should be national I also got their email about this over the weekend

archena said:   Should be national I also got their email about this over the weekend Cool! Reason enough to hit a few more Mikeses on my way home. The nieces will be much, much happy about this.

The paintbrushes are really love - found their web page - . I don't need to tell you, archena, that these are gonna end up in my makeup drawer*. I got 2, 3, 4 and 8. I am particularly excited by the ones with the zig-zaggety edges.

*still indulging in the polite fiction that all my makeup fits in one drawer

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014