• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link: http://www.amazon.com/Thermos-Stainless-40-Ounce-Beverage-Midnig...

Seems to be a good deal, the blue-one shows as $24.95

Member Summary

thermos
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Can you explain more about the $5 discount? I didn't see it on my check out page.

I assume the OP has a promo credit in her account that is being applied.

$5.00 off promo credit?
Disclaimer
Jamieson22 said:   I assume the OP has a promo credit in her account that is being applied.

That could be it. My mistake!

Hey guys! Coincidentally (...or with this many fatwalleters, maybe theres bound to be one) Ive been hunting around specifically for certain thermos' for my road warrier job. I almost bought this, but found it at WalMart in the sportsmen series (in sports section) last night for under $20. The differences are the color- and yep. Thats about it. I found heat rating differences between the two last night at some random thermos' lovin website on my other laptop. The differences were slight. I want to say they found over about 10 hours it was about 7 degrees lower on the sportsmen series than the king. Anyway, I thought it was worth mentioning if you are looking around. The food containers are also available @ WalMart cheaper than Amazon by a couple dollars.
The link below is not the same one. They dont have the 40 oz to look at online, but I am pasting it so you can recognize it at WalMart should you decide to pick it up. Below is the food container I also purchased last night

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Thermos-Steel-Vacuumware-16-oz-Bottle/...

Hope this is helpful!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014