Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Six Flags Unlimited Season Meal Plan $69.99

First page
1 of 4
wvtalbot
1/30/13 10:53 AM
I am not near a Six Flags but if you can get a season pass with free parking for ~$120 and a meal plan for $69.99

The potential for savings would be tremendous if you had one nearby.

This is for the one closest to me, as far as I know it is a national promotion.

Six Flags New England
WikiPost
1/30/13 10:53 AM
six flags [ image/jpeg - 61.03kB ]
Courtjester2001
1/30/13 11:25 AM
Two birds. Fat wallet and coronary artery disease.
wvtalbot
1/30/13 11:29 AM
Courtjester2001 said:   

Seems they offer a few healthier options at each parks. Not sure if I could handle the same thing every day being older, but if this came out when I was in college? Hell, I would have abused the hell out of it.
zklopman
1/30/13 11:37 AM
This does not include the "Johnny Rockets", arguably the best restaurant in Six Flags and (a decent burger joint chain). Neither are the BBQ or the Chinese places. Some "premium meals" require an extra buck or two (not specified exactly what these are). Also, it excludes drinks (an additional $10 gives you unlimited $1 refills for the season). September is an extra $5. Basically, this is for simple burgers, pizzas, chicken fingers and similar stuff.

The plan allows for one lunch and one dinner per day - it is not unlimited. As each meal is around $10, this means about 8 meals to break even. If one goes to the park 4 times during the season for long days, which require two meals, you will break even. If you plan on visiting say 6 times for five hours (basically one meal per visit), you will lose money.

Tip for families: at Johnny Rockets, in the past two years, the difference between a single and double burger meals was only $1, so get a double and split the double burger meal between two kids. Each pattie is 1/3 lb, so the cost would be around $7 per child - and these are decent burgers and fries. Actually, if your kids are young, you can even split a single burger.
icecube
1/30/13 12:04 PM
I wonder if there are people who buy this along with the season pass/parking for $180 total and just go to Six Flags for lunch and/or dinner every day?

How long is the season?
4 month season = opportunity for approx 240 meals
At a conservative $5 per meal that works out to $1200
At $7 per meal that works out to $1680
All for $180!

It seems a little awkward walking in and out of the park just for meals!

wvtalbot said:   

Courtjester2001 said:   

Seems they offer a few healthier options at each parks. Not sure if I could handle the same thing every day being older, but if this came out when I was in college? Hell, I would have abused the hell out of it.

bharatiya
1/30/13 12:38 PM
If I stayed closer, I would go
ScrawneyWallet
1/30/13 12:53 PM
icecube said:   

I wonder if there are people who buy this along with the season pass/parking for $180 total and just go to Six Flags for lunch and/or dinner every day?

How long is the season?
All for $180!

What time does the lunch menu end and the dinner menu begin? Show up at the park everyday 30 min. before this time, grab a lunch and a dinner, hit the road.
mcwacko1213
1/30/13 1:32 PM
ScrawneyWallet said:   

icecube said:   

How long is the season?
All for $180!

What time does the lunch menu end and the dinner menu begin? Show up at the park everyday 30 min. before this time, grab a lunch and a dinner, hit the road.

lunch is till 330 and dinner starts at 430. If you got there a little before 330 everyday you could have lunch, chill for an hour, and leave at 430 with a to-go dinner. If you lived in walking/biking distance you could easily abuse this. If i had kids that were old enough to go alone id consider it a $180 summer baby sitter for the summer
mnsweeps
1/30/13 1:38 PM
I live 3 miles from the 6 Flags in Valencia CA. I am wondering if I can just get the $69 meal plan as I am not a ride person and has never been to any 6 flags.
First page
1 of 4
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.