CAMELBAK Women's Day Star

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
EMS has Camelbak Women's Day Star in brown only for $15.98.

They also have a EMS Women's Fen DaypackEMS Women's Fen Dayback for 15.98 in 3 different colors.

Free Shipping starts at $48 or they have in store pickup too.

Eastern Mountain Sports
See Eastern Mountain Sports promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

backpack
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

dead, sold out

lavamatrix18 said:   dead, sold out

You sure? I was able to add all three to my cart and they indicate in stock (make sure you click the second link in the OP).

I was hoping these had the camelback water pouch thing, would have been a nice gift Nice find though.

SloppyG said:   lavamatrix18 said:   dead, sold out

You sure? I was able to add all three to my cart and they indicate in stock (make sure you click the second link in the OP).

I was hoping these had the camelback water pouch thing, would have been a nice gift Nice find though.

oops I should have been more specific, the camelbak is sold out the regular backpack is in stock.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014