+ $5 off a day up to $35
+ NO young renter's fee if under 25

CDP #1966052 and Promo code number #168210

Member Summary

hertz
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Link?

Looks to be from here. $off coupon appears to be on weekend and weekly rentals only (no daily rentals).

This seems to be the correct link. Can you get this without being a student?

This code may be better. Its 20% off any car class within the 50 states. the CDP is 1890697

20% off any car class within the US. the cdp is 1890697. May even be able to stack the $5 off coupon too.

Are there any conditions to these promo codes? I'm from the UK looking to use them when I go to the US but I haven't seen these promo codes on UK sites, any reason for that or can UK customers travelling to the US use them as well?

This is a CDP code. Do I need to have an actual corporate account with my company to use this discount code? Thanks.

I am referring to CDP 1890697. I also found CDP 1757759 for 37.50 / day compact car. Lowest price I found for Hertz in the continental US.
I see the reservation price is quoted at the discount rate, but will the actual charge at the end of the rental be higher if I am no longer an employee of the corporate program?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014