• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.thekiaoffer.com/BigGame/

TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Test-drive offer is valid from January 30, 2013, to March 31, 2013. To be eligible, test-driver must be 18 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license. This offer is non-negotiable and non-transferable. One (1) $25 Kia Visa® Prepaid Card per person. Test-drive and dealer validation required. Only the completed certificate with an original dealer signature and unique Personal Priority Code will be honored. Your envelope with the original, completed certificate inside must be postmarked by April 15, 2013. All matters of program eligibility and qualification will be conclusively resolved by Kia Motors America, Inc., in its sole discretion. Offer valid only in the continental United States; void in outlying areas. Void where prohibited. Offer is limited to the first 10,000 completed certificates received or while supplies last. Kia is not responsible for mistakes or typographical errors. Kia is not responsible for lost or misdelivered mail. Kia’s liability is limited to the value of the Visa® prepaid card. The Visa® prepaid cards to be issued by by MetaBank™ pursuant to a license from Visa® U.S.A. Inc. For comments or questions, please call 1-877-883-4913.

Member Summary

FREE $25 Gift Card for Test Driving a 2014 Kia Sorento
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I think the online submission allowed only 10k, so long as if you have the print out, you should get it...

IndianInUSA (Apr. 10, 2013 @ 8:41p) |

perfect....

vickh (Apr. 11, 2013 @ 1:09a) |

Finally received mine; but not w/o some effort. Appears the dealer doesn't know is dealer code.

in2dadark (Apr. 27, 2013 @ 2:40p) |

• Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › KIA
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Printed.

Thanks OP!

why when i print out my certificate it shows someone else's name?

KIA Dealer codes

Quick and easy $25, if it comes.

I'm getting someone else's name, address and email on my certificate, too.

njguy646 said:   why when i print out my certificate it shows someone else's name?

Same here. I got a name and address for someone in Hackensack, NJ. I'm worried that my info will be carried over like that, too.

njguy646 said:   why when i print out my certificate it shows someone else's name?
Me too. Any Sheila F. here?

Big Time Thanks MR C!

LvBrknHrt said:   KIA Dealer codesThanks for the codes, though the dealer would be the one filling that portion out.

The 2014 Sorento should arrive in Feb (the LX version in March). But the certificate itself says it's valid for *any* Kia vehicle.

And my own personal info showed up fine on my cert...

Dilly101 said:   I'm getting someone else's name, address and email on my certificate, too.
I, too, had the same problem. In FF, i close the tab and then hit "undo close tab" and the correct info was applied to the certificate

for me also it was showing some other address. any idea how I can retrieve my certificate?

yeah careful folks, your info is not secure at all on this site (change the URL to get the info of whomever else has signed up for this deal...)

whoever has probs with name, try now. it worked properly for me now.

Many Thanks!!

Yes, it worked fine for me too. I put in my personal information and my test drive certificate was personalized with MY information. Thanks MisterCheap for the HU.

Finally worked after 5 times trying to print!
Thanks

jschuman said:   Quick and easy $25, if it comes.

It will come. I have done these Kia Super Bowl test drives for the last two years and each time I have got the $25 with no problems (and neither time did I actually have to do the test drive).

Dotbody said:   LvBrknHrt said:   KIA Dealer codesThanks for the codes, though the dealer would be the one filling that portion out.

The 2014 Sorento should arrive in Feb (the LX version in March). But the certificate itself says it's valid for *any* Kia vehicle.

And my own personal info showed up fine on my cert...

really? then you are not a TRUE Fatwalleter.

just this month my car was totaled. Does anyone know of any other test drive deals going on. Thanks

Thanks OP! Printed.

Excellent...except the kia dealer here stinks.

Wow .. again ... family, time again o make a couple of KIA dealers happy ... (& save time)

My last KIA gift card arrived, promptly. Far better than GMC test drive which never showed up after multiple calls/complaints to the 800 number.

Use the two digit state or the state will print improperly.

looks like it's dead already? Site redirects away from a form submission.

smeagle said:   looks like it's dead already? Site redirects away from a form submission.

Click the mini-banner in the lower-right. It's a link to the form.

Do employees at dealerships typically just sign the form or do they push to get you into the test drive?

mmyk72 said:   Do employees at dealerships typically just sign the form or do they push to get you into the test drive?Depends on whether or not you slip them a $5...

I kid!

I wonder if they really limit 1 per household...guess we'll see

THANKS OP! PRINTED

I'm lucky to find this deal which is useful to me.

mmyk72 said:   Do employees at dealerships typically just sign the form or do they push to get you into the test drive?

Just go 15 mins before closing and tell the salesman you are not in the market for a new car. He will just sign and let you go.

MISTERCHEAP said:   http://www.thekiaoffer.com/BigGame/

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

Offer is limited to the first 10,000 completed certificates received or while supplies last

I think still there is a small chance!

I just got one! Thanks OP!

Kev

Green for you! Thanks!

Thanks OP! Love those test drives!

Arris1 said:   I wonder if they really limit 1 per household...guess we'll see
Where does it say per household? It says per person.
EDIT:Got it. When you try to generate another one with the same address

Skipping 78 Messages...
Finally received mine; but not w/o some effort. Appears the dealer doesn't know is dealer code.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014