• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Get a free bagel and cream cheese($2.79) with coffee or expresso purchase at Einstein's Bagels. Looks like buying a mug refill (1.00) won't qualify. Expires February 13th.

Free bagel and schmear (cream cheese)

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
The coupon says "valid at participating locations only"

blueribb (Jan. 31, 2013 @ 1:04p) |

The locations on most college campus are licensed locations run by the school or their food service company. This is a ... (more)

pghphil (Jan. 31, 2013 @ 1:34p) |

I would assume the same, IF the sign were at my location...

psxzombie (Jan. 31, 2013 @ 1:36p) |

None nearby, rats.

Supplier to Costco. Love their bagels.

duhmel said:   Looks like buying a mug refill (1.00) won't qualify.Hopefully, my location won't notice it...

Please update the title to add Noah's bagels too.

How much does their cheapest coffeee cost?

None in NY?? Thanks though!

Thanks OP. I saw it in my email earlier today, but for some reason the "connection was reset" kept showing up

BTW, the coupon in QS doesn't have the expiration date...

sloppy1 said:   How much does their cheapest coffeee cost?
small (they call it regular) is roughly $1.75

Hours: 5am to 5pm WTF ?

they're morning people...

Just used one this morning. $1.65 for a small coffee. Also I used it on the gourmet bagel ($3.19).

So $3.19 before tax for gourmet bagel, toasted w/ schmear and a small coffee.

Win!!!!

YEAH<IT"S A LITTLE FAR FROM ME

The actual saving from this offer is a bit less for regular Einstein's customers. Einstein's has had a free coffee for doing a survey on their receipt for nearly a year. So the bagel/schmear/coffee was $2.69. Now it is $1.79 at my store. Savings is an additional $0.90, significant but not life-changing. What I really like is the 25% off coupons that I can apply against a lox/bagel sandwich + coffee cake + coffee - senior discount.

A few months ago, we had a all-out bagel war in Orange County. Einstein's (Noah's), Bruegger's and Shirley's all had free bagel/cream cheese with coffee.

Everything Bagel and coffee sounds great after dropping the kids off at school

jett said:   Supplier to Costco. Love their bagels.

It's a shame if they use the same recipe. Costco bagels now feature high fructose corn syrup, a nice cost cutting measure, and something I'm taking a hardline against.

sweet, thanks OP!

fwongsjsu said:   Just used one this morning. $1.65 for a small coffee. Also I used it on the gourmet bagel ($3.19).

Win!!!!

Didn't you mean to say you paid $1.65 plus tax not $3.19 ?

blueribb said:   fwongsjsu said:   Just used one this morning. $1.65 for a small coffee. Also I used it on the gourmet bagel ($3.19).

Win!!!!

Didn't you mean to say you paid $1.65 plus tax not $3.19 ?

I was thinking the same thing. The coupon includes gourmet bagels...

I got mine this morning in Morrisville / Yardley, PA. I chose a toasted onion bagel with lo-fat cream cheese and a regular coffee. The coffee was $1.75 and the bagel+ was free. Their coffee is bottomless so refills are free. They are also running a $1 coffee deal when you bring in any thermos type container. Also, the receipt contains a place to enter a code for a free coffee on your next visit when you take an online survey. (bageltalk.com)

Note: The bagels are a little smaller than most (Duncan's are much larger)

blueribb said:   Their coffee is bottomless so refills are free. YMMV or corporate policy?

Got it this morning right after the gym (hey its next door
Thanks OP!

psxzombie said:   blueribb said:   Their coffee is bottomless so refills are free. YMMV or corporate policy?

A large sign on wall above the coffee dispensers said "bottomless". I'm guessing bottomless means free refills, right ?

Thanks Einstein's for helping college kids out, and NOT accepting your coupons on college campus locations.

MeIsCheap said:   Thanks Einstein's for helping college kids out, and NOT accepting your coupons on college campus locations.

The coupon says "valid at participating locations only"

MeIsCheap said:   Thanks Einstein's for helping college kids out, and NOT accepting your coupons on college campus locations.

The locations on most college campus are licensed locations run by the school or their food service company. This is a little different than a franchised location and most licensed locations also do not accept the company's gift cards.

blueribb said:   psxzombie said:   blueribb said:   Their coffee is bottomless so refills are free. YMMV or corporate policy?A large sign on wall above the coffee dispensers said "bottomless". I'm guessing bottomless means free refills, right ?I would assume the same, IF the sign were at my location...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014