• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

in store (1.74MB)
Disclaimer
Very hard to describe this title... It's a very heavy duty belt clip holder made by "Texas Hold-ums." I thought it was a tool holder, but the pictures on the package it holding a cell phone. Also has a place for pens, business cards, & key ring. Attaches via belt loop OR a metal clip. I was able to clip it to the inside of my truck making a nice spot to stash the phone while driving. For three bucks & change you can't lose.

Lowe's
See Lowe's discounts that earn Up to 2.25% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

"Universal Holder" Leather (15.00kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I usually say that universal accessories for cell phones universally suck, but it's really hard to go wrong for the price.

mase123987 said:   I usually say that universal accessories for cell phones universally suck, but it's really hard to go wrong for the price.

I agree (re: "universal"). This thing is huge... You could fit 3 cell phones in the main pocket and they'd still bounce around loose.

acroleel said:   What is it use for? Is this a phone shell? Looks like a
24oz beer can holder if I ever saw one.Probably good for a stud finder, electronic tester

acroleel said:   What is it use for? Is this a phone shell?

Don't call it a purse. It's a european carry-all.

kdbrich said:   acroleel said:   What is it use for? Is this a phone shell?

Don't call it a purse. It's a european carry-all.

Its not a purse, its a satchel!!! Indiana Jones wears one!

In my field we use it to hold our measuring tapes.
Bridge Inspection.

I didn't find that one on the Lowe's website for the store in Milford, MA but I found this for $1.50, regulary $8.99:

Texas Hold-Ums Black Oil Tan Belt Organizer Item #: 247024

Link

Diogenes said:   I didn't find that one on the Lowe's website for the store in Milford, MA but I found this for $1.50, regulary $8.99:

Texas Hold-Ums Black Oil Tan Belt Organizer Item #: 247024

Link

My local store supposedly had one of these in stock for $1.87. I'll be surprised if they can find it though.

It's so big you could hold the universe in it.

Cool - a giant pocket protector for tool nerds!

Just available in store, not online?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014