Showtime free for 3 months (TWC only)

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Time Warner Cable is offering showtime free for 3 months for existing TWC subscribers. Even better is that this will NOT auto renew unless you tell them so no need to worry about canceling the subscription!

To take advantage, call 1-855-857-SHOW (7469) by March 3, 2013 and use promo code: 3SHOWFREE

You can also redeem online and use the same promocode: https://buy.timewarnercable.com/existing/?promotionName=COMPSHOWTIME

Member Summary

Showtime free for 3 months (36.24kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer

Wow! Thank you, OP!

Now to combine this offer with this $25 MIR offer and we're all good!

I don't mean to jack the thread or go off topic, but I was able to get Showtime Starz and Encore for free for 1 year when I called in to switch to Verizon. This was cablevision.

this must be targeted only...I tried online and failed and then called them and no dice

worked for me, Thanks OP

so easy a caveman could do it

Works for me !! thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014