• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Logitech 984-000193 Tablet speaker for ipad Black

$18 off w/ promo code AFNJ117, limited offer (you must be an email subscriber)

Apple iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation) and other tablets with 3.5 mm audio output
Clip-on stereo speaker for iPad: Full stereo sound amplifies your iPad listening experience anywhere you go
Rubberize

Clip on, plug in, press play
A rubberized clip securely attaches the speaker to your iPad or other tablet. The 3.5 mm audio cable plugs into the headphone jack. And just like that, you've got sound that's worth sharing.

Go long
With up to eight hours of battery life, you've got time to watch a full-length movie or two, and then some. And the speaker charges over USB, so you never need to worry about replacing batteries.

Take it with you
This compact speaker fits easily into the included travel case or your laptop bag. Great sound can go with you - around the house, over to a friends or when you travel.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Got one of the the last time around, so impressed I just ordered another one.

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Logitech tablet speaker
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TheRatsWon said:    Logitech 984-000193 Tablet speaker for ipad Black

$18 off w/ promo code AFNJ117, limited offer (you must be an email subscriber)

Apple iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation) and other tablets with 3.5 mm audio output
Clip-on stereo speaker for iPad: Full stereo sound amplifies your iPad listening experience anywhere you go
Rubberize

Clip on, plug in, press play
A rubberized clip securely attaches the speaker to your iPad or other tablet. The 3.5 mm audio cable plugs into the headphone jack. And just like that, you've got sound that's worth sharing.

Go long
With up to eight hours of battery life, you've got time to watch a full-length movie or two, and then some. And the speaker charges over USB, so you never need to worry about replacing batteries.

Take it with you
This compact speaker fits easily into the included travel case or your laptop bag. Great sound can go with you - around the house, over to a friends or when you travel.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Got one of the the last time around, so impressed I just ordered another one.

Can you put for IPAD in the heading, it is very annoying to look and then find that.

yesidonoitall said:   

Can you put for IPAD in the heading, it is very annoying to look and then find that.

I specifically omitted iPad from the heading. Not sure why Logitech has it, audio input is through a 3.5 mm plug. Works fine with my Non-iPad, Non-iPhone and Non-iLaptop. Updated the original post to bold this in the description.

yesidonoitall said:   Can you put for IPAD in the heading, it is very annoying to look and then find that.

noyoudontknowitall, this works perfectly for my HP Mini Netbook. It is not just for iPads (or even tablets for that matter).

Thanks, OP!

How does this compare to the Zooka?

TheRatsWon said:   yesidonoitall said:   

I specifically omitted iPad from the heading. Not sure why Logitech has it, audio input is through a 3.5 mm plug. Works fine with my Non-iPad, Non-iPhone and Non-iLaptop. Updated the original post to bold this in the description.

Well then, never mind.

That's how they get the isheeps to buy this stuff.

TheRatsWon said:   yesidonoitall said:   

Promo code is expired

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014