• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Here's how I just got it:

1. Sign up for Shoprunner LINK
2. After you get a confirmation email from them, sign in to your account on Shop Runner and goto "My Account"
3. The last link under "My Account" on the left navigation bar you'll see "CANCEL MEMBERSHIP"

Now you might get a redirect from Shoprunner asking you to try their service out longer by them extending it for 90 days!
From what I saw there wasn't a catch, think of this as the XM extensions back in the day. GOOD thing is if you use the service 3 times within the 90 day period they will give you the membership FREE for 1 year.

Good luck! Hopefully it works out for you! Plus CB is 5% from FW, and they have 2 day free shipping to Newegg (or any of their other stores) which will help me out.

Member Summary

shoprunner (28.11kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I got a free 1-year Shoprunner membership from that AMEX gift chain back in 2011. I didn't realize until recently that t... (more)

matrix5k (Jun. 06, 2013 @ 10:30a) |

Your Shoprunner Membership is now cancelled. Your confirmation number is 2328078. Please use this number for future refe... (more)

MothersNghtmare (Jun. 06, 2013 @ 7:25p) |

Nope I used it quite often and got cancelled too! Now I'm not happy

MothersNghtmare (Jun. 06, 2013 @ 7:27p) |

Worked for me! Thanks!

Worked for me as well, 90-days, so now 120-days.

Worked! Also if i use it 3 times within the 90 days they will extend it free for 1 year..
that's easy...
Jerry

Well- i just signed up for a free membership last week- this is perfect

Thanks OP.

At the end, if you don't use it three times, buy something cheap 3 times to get a free year of Shop Runner

Nice!

Aagiants said:   Well- i just signed up for a free membership last week- this is perfect

Thanks OP.

At the end, if you don't use it three times, buy something cheap 3 times to get a free year of Shop Runner

Good idea...

I'll try it. Mine just ran out, and it was nice to have for a few Newegg orders last year.

Worked like a charm! Thanks much.

Is there a way to get rid of the autosaved credit card from Shoprunner? I don't like the fact that they store your cc online...

Thanks, OP!

GuP said:   Worked like a charm! Thanks much.

Is there a way to get rid of the autosaved credit card from Shoprunner? I don't like the fact that they store your cc online...

Use one that expires this year?

Thanks OP

Thanks! I need this!

ViveLeRoi said:   GuP said:   Worked like a charm! Thanks much.

Use one that expires this year?

I use shopsafe for things like this. Works like a charm - if you have a BoA account of course.

I'm still working on my year free from AMEX and this comes in handy randomly. Saved 30 bucks on FTD for vday and free delivery from dominos combines nicely with their deals.

Probably can use this trick to extend it when the year is up...I hope!

Weird, I just logged into my acct. They extended me another 12 months.
thanks OP

Congratulations! Your membership has been extended for 12 months on us. Your new expiration date is 3/19/2015.
Click here to visit your Shoprunner Membership Guide to get the most from your membership.

So I should cancel my membership on the same day I sign up? Or wait till the end of the 30 day free trial?

Did you do this in one step or sign up and wait a few days and then go in and cancel?

Got it, thanks!

Still works. I was going to use it for an order, but since shipping is free I split my order into 3 parts. Now I have free Shoprunner for 15 months.

sandyv said:   Did you do this in one step or sign up and wait a few days and then go in and cancel?

Immediately.

Stupid Shoprunner! They deactivated my account. I logged in and got the following message: "Your Account is Inactive". Do you have to use the service in the first month that you sign up?

Still works! Got 90-day membership and just 1 more order away from getting 1-year extension. I think you can even get $5 CashBack.

http://www.fatwallet.com/ShopRunner-coupons/

Worked for me, thanks OP!

I got a free 1-year Shoprunner membership from that AMEX gift chain back in 2011. I didn't realize until recently that they renewed it for free, so my membership is still active. It says it will automatically renew this December too. I have no payment method in my account.

Your Shoprunner Membership is now cancelled. Your confirmation number is 2328078. Please use this number for future reference on this transaction.

acrochriscb said:   Stupid Shoprunner! They deactivated my account. I logged in and got the following message: "Your Account is Inactive". Do you have to use the service in the first month that you sign up? Nope I used it quite often and got cancelled too! Now I'm not happy

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014