• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Shop.Panasonic.com
has the 50" TC-P50UT50 for 634.99 w/ FS.
This deal is for EPP logins only at shop.panasonic.com
Non-EPP is $799(not a deal)

I bought this TV last week from BB and successfully had them PM this price.
It's a great Plasma especially using the settings from this thread at AVS

Panasonic
Need a Panasonic coupon that earns 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Panasonic TC-P50UT50
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks for posting this. I purchased this same TV from Best Buy two days ago for in store pickup, and I am about to leave and go pick it up this afternoon. I have never tried to PM at Best Buy before...I have printouts from Panasonic's site showing the lower price. Will they accept that printout or will they need to look it up on the Internet to verify the price? Obviously I would have to give them my EPP login to show the lower price. How exactly did you go about getting the PM?

Called first and spoke with a manager who granted the PM. Then I just brought in a printout of the EPP site and my cost was adjusted. Awesome picture on the settings from that thread I posted.

What is epp?

EPP- employee purchase program. Some companies have agreements in place with Panasonic to let you purchase from their store.

This was $470ish on the EPP program just a few weeks
ago

Nah. Different model. I've been watching. this is a UT not a U.

Picked up one of these today at Best Buy. The sales drone was hesitant about price matching it, but a manager was passing by and was happy to do it.

It looks great so far. I was looking for something just like this, 47-50 inch flat panel, wasn't too concerned about Plasma or LED, as direct sunlight isn't a problem where it is going. There just isn't anything at this price that has the features of this one, and the quality of this set. I have always bought good sets in the past, and was pleasantly surprised with the build quality of this set. I bought this set, and a 60 inch Panasonic Plasma today, and was shocked that they both had steel covers on the back instead of the plastic I have seen on Toshiba, Sony, Mitsubishi and Panasonic sets for the last twenty years.

Anybody have a printout to share so those without EPP can try for PM at BB?

EPP-Price
Disclaimer
paratoke said:   Anybody have a printout to share so those without EPP can try for PM at BB?
attached

55UT50 is selling for $699 from Sears and Best Buy, if it's in stock near you

DubSlick said:   55UT50 is selling for $699 from Sears and Best Buy, if it's in stock near you

That's a pretty awesome deal. I hope I can find an ST at that type of discount.

ive tried by calling a couple of BB near my area and they say they wont price match with EPP. neither does any of Sears/costco.
im concerned abt the 15% restocking fee panasonic charges in case of any returns.

thanks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014