• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Shotshells
Disclaimer
Local Kmart has marked the #8 shot Dove and Quail shotshells half-price to $4.24 per box of 25. Might be a good time to stock up.

Kmart.com
See Kmart.com promo codes that earn 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

where r u located? what store?

Marietta, Ohio. I apologize for not putting that in the post. This is the first deal
I've posted.

Called both the stores near me and they both had ammo on clearance but were completely sold out. Suckss, thanks though OP!

Shell size would be helpful too!

Is this 12ga or 20ga? other?

Are these 2 3/4" shells, 3", or 3 1/2" ?

My Kmart had stacks of 12 ga 2 3/4" shells. Most of the other ammo was sold out.

My experience is that's about normal price for dove loads, at least around here just before dove season starts.

msmokey said:   Called both the stores near me and they both had ammo on clearance but were completely sold out. Suckss, thanks though OP!

NEVAR CALL lol. Do most kmarts sell ammo? I really only do targeted shopping at mine, so I didn't even know they carry ammo.

Mine had some good quality stuff that was marked $20 on clearance for $11...uh pass!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014