• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
at TigerDirect 270.27 - $60 mail in rebate if you are game
link http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details...

Tiger Direct
Need a Tiger Direct coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Toshiba 32L4200U
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I showing 260-60MIR=199

Bought this from Fry's last year for 240 before tax.
Picture is ok, I've learnt how to try to be calm and patient by using its remote
Press the channel button, then make sure you wait for a few seconds because the TV is very calm and relax after receiving the command. Press is to fast, 10 sec later you'll realize that you are either in the wrong channel or it didn't do a damn thing because you're holding the remote control at wrong angle.

In short: TV is ok for what you pay for, not Sony, Samsung, or even Vizio, but better than Coby.
Remote control look, feel and function are worse than my $15 Windows media control remote that bought from Meritline shipped from China: small, uncomfortable to hold, and very narrow angle. I haven't tried it with Harmony yet because it's in the guest room.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014