• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.classicfirearms.com/hand-guns/heritage-rough-rider-re... , I purchased 1 of these almost 2 yrs ago when they came wirh the extra cylinder in 22. mag as well for the same price, either way its a nice little pistol to have around for dispensing with small mammals and rodents, not for self defense, tho I guess in a pinch it might work, great little gun, accurate and well made here in America

Member Summary

Bang (28.22kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

I have the 3" birdshead grip version. Very functional tool for the money.

Nice looking plinker

.22lr -- the last cheap ammo on the planet

Always wanted one of these... but, put it off with kids at home, NOW they are gone, thought I'd get myself a birthday present.. but, seems not quite as easy as buying electronics online.... I guess its a good thing...

is this the cheapest multi shot gun you can buy?

lexx said:   is this the cheapest multi shot gun you can buy?

In a handgun, I believe so. Bear in mind it is single action: Must cock the hammer before each shot.

OP, please change title. This is .22LR, not standard .22

Not the same thing.

You can still fan fire a single action pistol if needed to inrease the ROF

Sept1967 said:   Nice looking plinker

.22lr -- the last cheap ammo on the planet

If you can find it anywhere and even then the price has gone up. I've seen people asking triple on gunbroker. Academy used to run this same gun at this price regularly, no longer in stock.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014