• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Pair of Smart Reloader SR875 Anthracite Electronic Earmuffs (56% Off) $10.99 + $9.99 Flat Shipping

http://www.gearhog.com/

Deal Overview
The SR875 Electronic Earmuffs guarantee an extreme protection to your ear. As all the Smart Reloader electronic earmuffs the SR875 feature a system which automatically shut-downs when the noise goes over 85dB. The cup's shape is great for pistol shooters and for hunters who want a great hear protection. The SR875 come with liquid foam ear cushions and padded headband to guarantee the best comfort all day! The SR875 run 2 x AA batteries (not included).

Member Summary

Pair of Smart Reloader SR875 Anthracite Electronic Earmuffs
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP!

My son is sensitive to the noises and earplugs just don't work so well for him.

Note, the fixed shipping appears to be per order, so my order of two pairs was $31.97

These look to be the same ones available from Harbor Freight with additional signage on the side. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

A marketplace seller on Newegg has them for 15.99 shipped: Link

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014