• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Decent deal (35 cents per cell) for Duracell batteries, expiration dates on cells 2018-2019. Free shipping.

Link

Add to cart, use coupon code LOYAL5 for 5% off makes it $14.24. Enjoy!

Member Summary

Duracell 30 "AA" plus 10 "AAA"
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

AA alkaline batteries are around 25 cents per cell at the big box warehouse stores (regular price)

johnny98 said:   AA alkaline batteries are around 25 cents per cell at the big box warehouse stores (regular price)

Yes, if you have a membership ($) plus your time and gas at $3.50+ per gallon. As you wish...

cpabster said:   johnny98 said:   AA alkaline batteries are around 25 cents per cell at the big box warehouse stores (regular price)

Yes, if you have a membership ($) plus your time and gas at $3.50+ per gallon. As you wish...

Alkaline batteries have a 10 year shelf life. Pick up the batteries the next time you're going to the store anyway.

I like the deal based on the ease of it, green for OP.

Decent enough price if you actually BUY Duracell AA and AAA batteries. After 3 months of Staples Free After Rewards batteries, I have enough to power a small city.

labboypro said:   Decent enough price if you actually BUY Duracell AA and AAA batteries. After 3 months of Staples Free After Rewards batteries, I have enough to power a small city.

Yes, I concur. If you have a Staples Rewards account, you shouldn't have to 'buy' batteries in these sizes.

There's always three or four duds in those open box packages. I believe some steals them out of confiscated toys or something then sells them.

jaymez619 said:   labboypro said:   Decent enough price if you actually BUY Duracell AA and AAA batteries. After 3 months of Staples Free After Rewards batteries, I have enough to power a small city.

Yes, I concur. If you have a Staples Rewards account, you shouldn't have to 'buy' batteries in these sizes.

Staples has had these deals in the last year?

thebigo said:   Staples has had these deals in the last year?

Yup. I got several hundred batteries, Free After Rewards, plus the annual Duracell $25 GC on top of that... and then peddled most of the batteries on CL to make it a pretty nice MM. Same as last year.

labboypro said:   Decent enough price if you actually BUY Duracell AA and AAA batteries. After 3 months of Staples Free After Rewards batteries, I have enough to power a small city.

The two places I don't have. . .Staples and CVS. It KILLS me!!!! Seriously. . .I die a little bit every time I read about the great deals at those places.

Can someone explain how you get free batteries at Staples?

i bought the toys are us alkalines 40 for 7 and they pooped out right away!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014