• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sale price on Celestial Seasonings Sweet Lemon Iced Tea or Sweet Raspberry Iced Tea K-Cups is $8.48 per 24-count box. Order any combination of four boxes to get free shipping. Select the option for Café Express Savings Club and the price drops to $7.19 per box. By joining the club, a free travel mug will be added to your order. Enter Keycode JOINTHECLUB at checkout and the price will drop to $6.36 per box. Total is $25.44, plus sales tax where applicable. FatWallet CashBack is 5.5%, or $1.40, bringing the grand total down to just $24.04 for everything. That works out to $.25 per k-cup, plus a free travel mug.

If you decide you don't care for the Café Express Savings Club, be sure to cancel your membership before the first autoship date.

I brew these flavors with 12-14 ounces of hot water and I drink them that way...delicious.

http://www.greenmountaincoffee.com/shop/sale?facets=Shop%20By:K-...

Member Summary

Keurig K-Cups
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP. Been curious to try these, and now have reason to!

Thanks, I ordered some of these and found that the Café Express Savings Club prices are much, much better than Amazon's so I'll probably remain on the autoship program for my coffee.

Thanks op great deal

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014