• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Today I logged into my REDcard account and saw a coupon for an extra 5% off HDTVs. What you need to do is log into your REDcard account and look at your Account Summary. It should say something along the lines of "A REDcard Exclusive! Save 5% on an HDTV and 20% on an HDMI cable." Click "print coupon" and it will show you the code you can use online or print for in store purchases. The coupon expires on 2/16

5% REDcard discount + 5% coupon discount = 10% off

FYI: This may be targeted!

Check out this thread for a selection of TVs already discounted until Feb 2nd for extra savings

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:

That coupon came with REDcard bills. I'm pretty sure everyone got it.

I did neglect to mention it in my post, so thanks for mentioning it.

logged in to my target account and i see no coupon here in central Pa. , maybe u could send the code

tld120 said:   logged in to my target account and i see no coupon here in central Pa. , maybe u could send the code
Go to the thread mentioned in the first post. There is a link there for the coupon.

TY ( bru20 ) now i'm on my way to target to buy a 32 inch samsung

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014