• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Awesome reviews on this HUGE 9 quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven...usually $80-$85. It's a dollar cheaper than the 7 quart version, so this might be some kind of price mistake....I would pull the trigger ASAP.

These are great for stew, chili and much more...TV chef's love these things! FYI, this IS NOT the style you want to get if you're using coals under and over...the lid has no lip and the bottom doesn't have the three little legs.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00063RWZM/...

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Lodge Logic Black Dutch Oven 9 Quart
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks OP!

Thanks OP, been watching and waiting for a deal on these, about $10 cheaper than Cabala's or Bass Pro and no tax and free shipping!

radiobufff said:   Thanks OP, been watching and waiting for a deal on these, about $10 cheaper than Cabala's or Bass Pro and no tax and free shipping!

I used to watch for stuff too, until I got the tip to put everything you may be interested in into your cart, then click it to "save for later." Then, every time you check your cart it'll tell you the prices of everything that's changed since your last visit...it's a totally awesome and easy way to catch the best Amazon prices! Thanks to whomever it was that gave me that tip!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.