• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

$9.95 per box x 5 = $49.75
add $1 per box handling = $54.75
Free Ground Shipping on orders $50+ (edit the shipping is not free it just amounts to $5)

Cartridge: 5.56mm
Bullet Weight: 55
Muzzle Velocity: 3270
Ballistic Co-efficient: 0.267
Rounds Per Box: 20

Member Summary

Winchester 5.56 55gr FMJ 100rnds
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Need a code for the free ground shipping? Not seeing it...

kbaxter said:   Need a code for the free ground shipping? Not seeing it...

NOT VALID on Firearms, Ammunition and Over-Sized Items.

Didn't mean to mislead... When you calculate the shipping it comes out to be $5 or the minimum handling charge of $1 per box of ammo...If you were to order 4 boxes the shipping would be $4 upcharge for handling plus the cost of ground shipping... So the shipping cost is reflected as $5

Disregard... I misunderstood what I was charged...

Thanks! In for 100 boxes!

Y'all are correct about shipping... Sorry and I edited my post.

I wonder if they really have stock or not. I put 10000 in my cart just fine. LOL I ordered 25 boxes first. =)

I hope so... I noticed that all their other inventory showed out of stock status...

in for 8 boxes and $8 shipping.....looks like a good deal...if they deliver......hmmmmm

BEWARE Atlantic Tactical!!! I ordered 4 boxes of this ammo from them and was curious as to why it had not shipped so I emailed them. They DO NOT have it in stock and have no anticipated date of delivery according to the email they sent me only AFTER I inquired about the order. They also had already charged my credit card 3 days before. I think some people might call that deceptive marketing.

Atlantic Tactical is now posting this notice:

Please Note:

Due to the overwhelming and unprecedented demand for all ammunition, we are currently experiencing very low stock levels. Please be aware that if you place an order, your credit card will be charged and your order may be placed into a Back Order status.

This wasn't there before and please note: THEY ALREADY KNOW THAT THEY DON'T HAVE IT IN STOCK BUT WILL STILL TAKE YOUR MONEY.

albe65 said:   
Please be aware that if you place an order, your credit card will be charged and your order may be placed into a Back Order status.

Isn't that either illegal or against the CC merchant agreement? I thought a company was prohibited from charging you for a product they're not prepared to sell you. Might vary by state law...I live in NYC where it's basically illegal to own any of this anyhow

This is terrible. There are other stores around handling things in the same fashion. It is embarrassment for the industry. Just bunch of jerks trying to make money on this gun bauble.

albe65 said:   Atlantic Tactical is now posting this notice:

Please Note:

Due to the overwhelming and unprecedented demand for all ammunition, we are currently experiencing very low stock levels. Please be aware that if you place an order, your credit card will be charged and your order may be placed into a Back Order status.

This wasn't there before and please note: THEY ALREADY KNOW THAT THEY DON'T HAVE IT IN STOCK BUT WILL STILL TAKE YOUR MONEY.

Hold you out till past 60 day window of chargeback, up salaries in the meantime to clear out the kitty, declare bankruptcy and run. I can see it now

Stas1976 said:   This is terrible. There are other stores around handling things in the same fashion. It is embarrassment for the industry. Just bunch of jerks trying to make money on this gun bauble.

Well, as I've said in other threads, I just hope the gun owner community remembers who these retailers are when the frenzy dies down. I think some forums already have a "blacklist" in place. CTD probably at the top.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014